so excited about my very first nsv :)

Options
so hubby walks in the room after i got dressed for my work out (sports bra and shorts) and when he walks back out of the room he turns back around and says "wait a second, turn to me.... WOW! I can see the definition in your abs!"
Tonight i did my workout with extra gusto!! :)

Thanks hop hop abs!!!!

Replies

• common_housecat
    Options
    Cuute. :D
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    awesomeeeeee!!! :D
  • Success41
    Options
    I love it!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    that is great. way to go.
  • mmmcowgirl
    Options
    Yay!!! Keep up the awesome job! For the record, my man has not said one word about my weight loss. Love your hubs!
  • chelraeb
    chelraeb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YAY! It feels so good when other people notice all of your hard work! And does give you a little bit more of a push!
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    Yay!!! Keep up the awesome job! For the record, my man has not said one word about my weight loss. Love your hubs!

Thanks everyone!! And thanks mel for telling me about this work out. lol and i love my hubby too. He is a sweetie. I just started total body burn can't wait to see my result at the end of the next two weeks :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!