Mom friends!

Options
mscote12
mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
Hey all!!

First time mommy trying to get healthy! I have always struggled with my weight but being a mom just adds to the challenge! My son is 10 months old, I am 33 and have been trying to drop some LBS and get healthy! I restarted everything and have been really on it since January (ya know, that new year new me crap...lol) so far its good but I could always use more friends on here to help!

Looking for other mommy friends on here that know the STRUGGLE! I like to post and I log in here every day so if you are a momma who gets it and who isn't afraid to talk about it...let's be friends!

Replies

• kaiteefit
    kaiteefit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kaitee and I'm a 32yo mom! Would love to be friends with other moms!
  • ashleyblife91
    ashleyblife91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m a 27 year old Mom dealing with the same battle. Add me!
  • aquariusvsworld
    aquariusvsworld Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Mommy to a very active 3 y/o. Feel free to add me as well!
  • jmj12121
    jmj12121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I’m a 30 year old new mommy to a 4 mth old. Struggling with losing the extra weight as well.
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 4yo son and 3yo twin girls. I'm a single, working mum, so find fitting in exercise quite difficult just now. I have an open diary and enjoy reading others ;)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Mom to two little ladies and always love new friends!
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old mom to an 18 month old and I'm in the same boat. Currently lost 15+ lbs since November 2017. Add me!
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    34 year old with 2 kiddos here!
  • msmithard
    msmithard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a 30 year old mum with an active 3 year old. Looking to still lose some of my baby weight and feel fit again. Would be great to have motivation and other mummy friends
  • mscote12
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! So I have sent you all friend requests! I am so excited to have mommy friends on here where we can all relate to each other! :)
  • ZaraGrace101
    ZaraGrace101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love some mommy friends! I’m a 30 year old with a 2 year old and 2 month old, feeling like things are pretty hectic and hard to shift those lb’s
  • mscote12
    Options
    Bumping this thread upppppp to make more momma friendssss....or hell, even if you are not a mom but you are actively on MFP--like to have fun while complaining from time to time because this healthy lifestyle can be HARD....let's be friends :smiley:
  • 2BFit2017
    2BFit2017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    another mommy here. Mom to one amazing 8 year old little boy!
  • Adynaya
    Adynaya Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me