What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• katie1234
    katie1234 Posts: 74 Member
    I'd like to drop a dress size by my birthday which is just under 12 weeks away.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    DLove9321 wrote: »
    Get to under 200lbs. Run a Half marathon in under 2:20 Although these may not be mini goals, because it will take a lot of work! 1 step at a time

You and I seem to have the same goals. I'm at 201.9 as of this morning and have a plan together for a 1/2 in June. I do 10K in ~1:05 so 2:20 for a 1/2 is in the ballpark for me.

There is a running group on here http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/94-long-distance-runners

I've posted my plan there. I hope it's okay to mention it.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    My mini goal right now is to get down to 220 pounds. Currently at 245, so I got 25 pounds to go. I got this!
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    I would like to exercise twice a day
  • Sheluvsbread2much
    Sheluvsbread2much Posts: 85 Member
    I finally hit 30lbs lost, and now am less than a pound away from being overweight instead of obese. I took a break for several weeks and maintained instead of losing, which I'm happy that I was able to do and not regain. But I am so ready to leave obesity behind forever!

yup, absolutely understand that feeling. I just want out. I want to see obesity in my rear view mirror with lots of smoke!
  • ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Onderland!! I gained a lot over the last 4 months and am ready to be back down in onderland!
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    I want to create an exercise routine and find it rather difficult at the moment. I am trying to be more active in daily life but would like to start some activity on a regular base.
  • lucey928
    lucey928 Posts: 17 Member
    Mini goals
    1) drop 20lbs by the end of April!
    2) fit into a pair of size 30 Miss Me jeans that do not give me a muffin top
  • chantalemarie
    chantalemarie Posts: 66 Member
    1. finishing the last 2 weeks of my 4 week butt and thigh program
    2. completing the 4 week ab program
    3. completing round 2 of the 4 week butt and thigh program
    4. having more muscle definition in my stomach and a rounder, stronger butt

I finished my butt and thigh program!
    I am done week 1 of my ab program!

Finished my ab program! Now my next mini goal is to finish Round 2 of the Butt and Thigh program!
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    Pushing to put on 7 lbs before June.
    Ideally at least 1/2 of that will be muscle.
  • aquariusvsworld
    aquariusvsworld Posts: 55 Member
    My mini goal for the next 30 days is to break out of the 220's and get down in the 210's.
    Second mini goal is to be able to do 20 sit ups continuously (my cores super weak >.<)
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    My retirement party! June 9th
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!