I’m looking for everyone!

Options
Hello fellow MFPers!

I have been using MFP for the last few months without using the forums and other community aspects of this tool. I have decided that I am ready to find people who are motivating and supportive. I am on a journey to lose a significant amount of weight, more than 150 pounds (about 68 kilos). I have had some bumps in the road, but I am currently a little (very) lighter than when I started.

I am looking for people on all kinds of journeys. Losing a lot or a little weight, gaining weight, even maintaining weight, men or women. I am interested in everyone’s journey, as long as it is healthy.

Please send me a message or a friend request if you would like to be friends!

Thanks guys!

Replies

• crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Love your username :) Adding you. I'm vegetarian, enjoy running and lifting weights. I try to live a balanced life. I enjoy exercising, trying new recipes, but also having some treats at times. I've lost about 40lbs so far and would like to lose another 40.
  • DogMom85
    DogMom85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love your username :) Adding you. I'm vegetarian, enjoy running and lifting weights. I try to live a balanced life. I enjoy exercising, trying new recipes, but also having some treats at times. I've lost about 40lbs so far and would like to lose another 40.

I love your name too! I am hoping to get into weightlifting. I am actually trying to get to point where I can try out Crossfit. I'm looking forward to seeing how the community aspect of it is.
  • floceist
    floceist Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • FurMom77
    FurMom77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    DogMom85 wrote: »

I love your name too! I am hoping to get into weightlifting. I am actually trying to get to point where I can try out Crossfit. I'm looking forward to seeing how the community aspect of it is.

I feel like we are a trio of Dog Lovers