Scale broken

Options
I changed up my workout and added interval classes, power lifting classes, and barre. I still run and bike. I was just running and biking. I’m trying to lift more. I went from level 6 on the stationary bike for a workout to level 11 minuum for 45 minutes keeping my hr at about 138 to 165 at all times per hrm. I don’t sleep enough. I workout instead of sleeping. My stress lately is about 12

Replies

• sschauer513
    sschauer513 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it stop exercising and sleep be amazed what it does to stress. But all about CICO if your exercise helps your stress level have at it but if think that is way to weight loss hate to break it to you its about what and how much you eat.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You talked a lot about workouts but never mention calories.
    You must create a calorie deficit to lose weight.
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    1200 a day
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    mochamommy wrote: »
    I changed up my workout and added interval classes, power lifting classes, and barre. I still run and bike. I was just running and biking. I’m trying to lift more. I went from level 6 on the stationary bike for a workout to level 11 minuum for 45 minutes keeping my hr at about 138 to 165 at all times per hrm. I don’t sleep enough. I workout instead of sleeping. My stress lately is about 12

not sure what any of that has to do with your scales being broken? :huh:

get new battieries for it or a new set of scales?
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    mochamommy wrote: »
    1200 a day

How are you determining this?
    Are you weighing all solids and measuring liquid? Is your diary open?
  • cmh308
    cmh308 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    cmh308 wrote: »

I thought I read that also.