Hi!

Options
I have 11 more lbs to lose. I'm short (4'11'''), so it counts. I'm also 38 and thyroidy but I lose weight pretty well for all that. Anyway, I've been having fluid retention issues and the Dr. said to keep the sodium under 2000, so the droid app can help me with that. It is a great app, btw. :smile:

Replies

• penvallejo
    Options
    Finally, someone in my shoes! I've been trying to lose the last 10 pound too, and I'm 4' 11. I was excercising 5 times a week for an hour for 2 months, but when I went back to work I had less time to work out. This app keeps me motivated, but I'm running out of ideas on how to kick start my metabolism.. and I have to reduce my workouts to a half hour now.
  • caitlin70433
    Options
    Oh, I know what you mean. I just can't do 2 exercise sessions on a work day and I'm lucky if I can get 2 in on the weekend. Also, I know that I can't do more than about 30 minutes of step areobics (I have a platform) consistently w/o eventually having knee issues. I can walk for an hour, though, when I get to do that. I might cancel the cable and join a gym...