https://youtu.be/fF62J3vxPdQ
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Stoney Creek

You're like 25 minutes from me!

hUNAo.jpg

why are you up before 5am, you crazy human.

Was a pretty wild night in my brain. Apparently my hypothalamus (thank God for autocorrect) threw a raging party and all the neurons were invited.

Got maybe 3 hours.. :neutral:
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ontario :)
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Ontario
  • projectsix
    Options
    So many Canadians from Ontario one of you should start/organize an MFP Ontario meetup group and start collecting members for the summer.

Do up a fun MFP meetup day at the beach and have a BBQ potluck get-together somewhere in the middle of said province. There's a super opportunity here!

Calling @CoffeeAndContour , I repeat, Megs come in over?
  • timwlawrence
    timwlawrence Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    London, Ontario here
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Belleriver Ontario. If I throw a stone it will land in Windsor... lol
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    London, Ontario.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    He drops a few funny lines...

https://youtu.be/fF62J3vxPdQ

NS natives right there!
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Toronto
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Living in Burlington, ON. From London, ON!!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Lots of people from the London, ON area.... me as well.
  • projectsix
    Options
    So many Canadians from Ontario one of you should start/organize an MFP Ontario meetup group and start collecting members for the summer.

Do up a fun MFP meetup day at the beach and have a BBQ potluck get-together somewhere in the middle of said province. There's a super opportunity here!

hmm....will you be in attendance?

Well, crossing 4 provinces to attend a BBQ wasn't my original intention but if you're there Air Canada and my credit card could probably work something out.

Shoot now I have to come up with something to bring. Sushi is probably out of the question.
  • projectsix
    Options

Well, crossing 4 provinces to attend a BBQ wasn't my original intention but if you're there Air Canada and my credit card could probably work something out.

Shoot now I have to come up with something to bring. Sushi is probably out of the question.

I am going to be in the states for most of August, and I work through June. If I'm actually going to plan it, you're going to have to be part of the equation otherwise no bueno. We have good sushi spots here, so worries. And oak trees.

Wait aren't you coming here in the summer again? We could do our own private potluck. Where the food is provided by people in cool white hats. In a building. Served by someone with you paying the bill.

I'm not sure there's an Oak tree that at this point could contain the pent up..

Err I gotta go.
  • ruvenz
    ruvenz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Vancouver British Columbia
  • projectsix
    Options
    ruvenz wrote: »
    Vancouver British Columbia

Islander hippie checking in! Hi neighbour. :p
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options

I am going to be in the states for most of August, and I work through June. If I'm actually going to plan it, you're going to have to be part of the equation otherwise no bueno. We have good sushi spots here, so worries. And oak trees.

Wait aren't you coming here in the summer again? We could do our own private potluck. Where the food is provided by people in cool white hats. In a building. Served by someone with you paying the bill.

Err I gotta go.

Well, aren't you cheeky! ;)

• karlamaria1985
    karlamaria1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Edmonton, alberta here
  • projectsix
    Options

Err I gotta go.

Well, aren't you cheeky! ;)

This I cannot deny. It's a curse! :(