Vague thread

Options

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Just keep telling yourself that if that's what you need to get through the day. It probably seems weird to you how people who maintain and value integrity defend themselves when attacked instead of allowing others to crap all over them. That's probably a bit of a different concept for you and not easy to grasp right now but my hope for you is you'll get there.

I've humoured you long enough unfortuntely and your petty negativity is taxing. If I'm honest I don't enjoy this and I cannot feed you anymore. You can join the other 3 people I've added to the 'wtf is wrong with them' list in 5 years. I feel like I should give you a ribbon or something.

Huge green button titled "Ignore". If my posts affect your quality of life so much so they provide enough incentive to spend your time cowardly *kitten* talking me behind my back I suggest you find it and do the same. It's there for that reason.

Ohhhhh, and your feel-good button? It looks like this in case you for some reason misplaced it. I apologize I couldn't get a higher resolution but I did zoom & sharpen it for clarity:

gTfjmyO.png

Until next time gadget! Next time. <3

giphy.gif

Edit: people -> others

What have I missed?

Great question TJ, maybe they'll step up and tell you what you've missed. Although preferably I'd rather just let it die, move on and focus how amazing that gadget gif is. :D

Then why bring it up if you're letting it die?

Because that was my final response before putting them on ignore and they keep carrying on, literally.

Why do you keep bringing it up?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I don't know if the roid rages are steroid driven ... Or hemorrhoid driven.

Either way it probably sucks.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's ok
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda old now....but what the hell, I just might
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Mfp is always full of it
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    123tacos wrote: »
    Mfp is always full of it

Chit? (Chat?) :wink:
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hello, y'all. I'm on a re-con mission to find all my frands who deleted me during my leave of absence.

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options
    Hello, y'all. I'm on a re-con mission to find all my frands who deleted me during my leave of absence.

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.

I remember you!

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.

I remember you!

Hiiii, can I adopt you?
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Im a lesbian trapped in a mans body
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.

HEY GORGEOUS!!!
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.

HEY GORGEOUS!!!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.

You never added me the first time :'(:'(

I just tried to but apparently I can't from the app?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.

I probably did. It’s only because I have to see that all my friends have logged in “Today”, I’m a head case!
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

COME LOVE ME DAMMIT.

I probably did. It’s only because I have to see that all my friends have logged in “Today”, I’m a head case!

I'm not upset, just playing tag now.
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Please tell me it’s a troll and not actually a real person. :(

Did i miss something again?!
This discussion has been closed.