Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

60 lb to lose!

samcskelton
samcskelton Posts: 26 Member
I’m looking for friends to join me on my weight loss journey. Before pregnancy, I was an avid outdoors person. Being pregnant with severe complications, I was unable to ski and do my usual winter activities this year. Throughout the pregnancy, I put on 70 lb! (I don’t want to lose it all, because I somewhat like my butt and breasts I hope that’s not tmi) but I’m looking for a group of friends who can join me while I share my goals and experiences. Who’s in?!

Replies

• glitterandsparkle8
    glitterandsparkle8 Posts: 34 Member
    Me !! I’m in Hun, it’s so nice to have friends to chat with who in the same boat. We all need some extra help and motivation.
  • arpithagboraiah
    arpithagboraiah Posts: 3 Member
    Hiii... I am in!!! I need company and the motivation too... My name is Arpitha. I am on a weight loss journey. I live in Illinois.
  • JoellMcalpin
    JoellMcalpin Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2018
    Just getting back on track. I live in Alaska so the winters can be long I put on 20 pounds over the course of the winter. I’ve lost weight in the past so I know it can be done hard work and dedication is all it takes and I’m ready
  • Vampi3Vamp
    Vampi3Vamp Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in a similar boat as well. I'm a new mom & was wasn't expecting the pregnancy munchies to be as strong as they were. If I was to lose 60 lbs, I would be thrilled ♡ I'm in.
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Absolutely I just updated my account here. I am trying to get at least 60 pounds. I lost 35 last year. I know it goes better with accountability partners!
  • kverenat
    kverenat Posts: 31 Member
    Same here . 60+. I live in Chicago
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Hi my name is Anna and I have 100lbs to loose so please add me. I love to have someone to chat and vent with
  • torid10
    torid10 Posts: 37 Member
    I'm Tori, 25 turning 26 his year. Feel free to add me! I'm working to lose 50-60lbs