Synching with FitBit

Options
It stopped synching today. Does this have anything to do with password change request by MyFitnessPal?

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue today. The last successful sync was 11:59pm EDT on Friday 30 March.

Usually when there is a site-wide syncing issue, it is best to let MFP and Fitbit resolve it and try not to unlink/relink them. Doing that just puts your account at the back of the syncing queue when they finally resolve the site-wide syncing issue.

The quickest way to get MFP to resolve issues is to open a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • GSV3MiaC
    GSV3MiaC Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, it appears everyone (at least 'lots of people') is affected. Have to look at Fitbit dashboard (seems MFP is still sending food data to FB, just is failing to get exercise information back the other way).
  • spork24
    spork24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad its not just me. I changed my password because I thought that might be the issue after the breach. Still not syncing my weight from fitbit scale to mfp like it was yesterday.
  • jhudson892
    jhudson892 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It is a scheduled maintenance with Fitbit. Look at Community tech support, announcements for more info
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hate that it isn’t syncing back to MFP. Rage.
  • ehennsr
    ehennsr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Still not fixed, any update?
  • mcgin4
    mcgin4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm still not fixed either. Anyone have an update?