I'm so pissed off......

Options
I don't understand why I show a weight gain could it be it's the end of the night and I've a belly full of fluids? I hate that I feel thinner but I guess I'm not. What gives it's hard to keep going when I don't feel like it. I know I know keep it interesting. I try it's just I get sick of having to workout everyday. I guess that's what you need to do when your over weight. If weight came off that easily with out working out then the world would be thin.

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I don't understand why I show a weight gain could it be it's the end of the night and I've a belly full of fluids? I hate that I feel thinner but I guess I'm not. What gives it's hard to keep going when I don't feel like it. I know I know keep it interesting. I try it's just I get sick of having to workout everyday. I guess that's what you need to do when your over weight. If weight came off that easily with out working out then the world would be thin.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    yeah, don't weigh at night. In the morning is best, try again tomorrow and I bet you'll see a loss from tonight.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    When do you usually weigh yourself? I try to only do it in the morning... Right before I hop into the shower. And don't beat yourself up about a small weight fluctuation... We all have them, but it will even itself out as long as you stick to your healthy changes!!!:drinker:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Didn't post quickly enough... Person above me said what I was thinking!!!
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    You will always weigh the highest at the end of the day from everything you have eaten and drank. I have weighed as much as 3-4pounds heavier at night, then in the morning, it is all but gone. It is hard to not obsess about the numbers on the scale when you are actively trying to lose weight, trust me, I know. But do know, daily weight fluctuations of up to 5 pounds are NORMAL and can vary even more from day to day with sodium intake and TOM for women!!:drinker:

Good luck and stick with it!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Don't get discouraged! I know the scale can be tempting, but try not to weigh yourself at night. If you can, weigh first thing in the morning, after you pee, once a week. In the meantime, keep doing what you are doing!
  • SexyMrsCarty
    SexyMrsCarty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I feel you because I did the same thing today when I got up it says I was down 2 so when I can home after work I wanted to share with my mom and both weigh together and I was up 4 :noway: I was like what the hell how is that right.:sad:

I am never weighing at night again when I started it was in the day when I first got up so I am giong to keep it at that.
  • dmw1028
    Options
    Take everyones advice, when it's time to weigh in,do it in the morning:flowerforyou:
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    This is why I love this site you all are so quick to help out answer thank you so much!