Big Ugly Arms!

What are some good exercises that will help shrink my humungous arms. should i do more cardio than weight toning?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    What are some good exercises that will help shrink my humungous arms. should i do more cardio than weight toning?
    Just to correct your vernacular, there is no such thing as "weight toning". That would strength training. And doing both will reduce your body all over. There are no exercises that spot reduce any area on the body.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    my arms arnt as baggy since i have started 30 day shred, but i cant say its the push ups or jumping jacks its just everything!
  • LadySassy
    LadySassy Posts: 16 Member
    Just to correct your vernacular, there is no such thing as "weight toning". That would strength training. And doing both will reduce your body all over. There are no exercises that spot reduce any area on the body.

Wow....REALLY? Apparently YOU understood what they meant...so why was it necessary for you to point out the mistake? This site is supposed to be about support and motivation...not bringing each other down....WTG! :/
  • Both cardio and strenth training will help reduce the fat tissue on your arms as well as tone and define them. Remember you can't lose weight in just one spot. Just remember you CAN do it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Wow....REALLY? Apparently YOU understood what they meant...so why was it necessary for you to point out the mistake? This site is supposed to be about support and motivation...not bringing each other down....WTG! :/
    Lol, man some people here have thin skin. I corrected her politely and gave her the correct info. Nothing wrong with having the correct info.