Where are you love? Why cant i find u?

Options
13»

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Kids, busy job, lack of desire to pay alimony, fear of making bad decisions, I have 1000000 excuses
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    Kids, busy job, lack of desire to pay alimony, fear of making bad decisions, I have 1000000 excuses

Same here....It's easy to get in and damn hard to get out, especially when there are kids involved.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I learned to not look for it. If it's meant to happen it will. You have to be happy with yourself first. Imagine settling for anything because you're lonely... Then you find out he's one of those people who claps when the plane lands. :D

So then, that's a bad thing? I guess I better stop doing that... ;)
  • marissafit06
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »

Same here....It's easy to get in and damn hard to get out, especially when there are kids involved.

Yup. Plus, it's possible to carve out a pretty decent life once you get used to the lack of emotional attachment to a partner.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Yup. Plus, it's possible to carve out a pretty decent life once you get used to the lack of emotional attachment to a partner.

I could not do this. Thus must take a special kind of strength I just don't have
  • marissafit06
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

I could not do this. Thus must take a special kind of strength I just don't have

Do you have kids?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Self love fills the void sometimes. :wink: :wink:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I know some places where you can find all the love you want for $100/hr.

You’re welcome.

Have you heard about places that charge for cuddling? ... you go in and a lady cuddles with you for an hour.

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings can I get a discount?

@JustKeepTryin

I'll throw I'm some extra snuggles for ya ;)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

Do you have kids?

No I don't. I'm sure that's where the strength comes from.
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    lool i gave up ages ago
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I know some places where you can find all the love you want for $100/hr.

You’re welcome.

Have you heard about places that charge for cuddling? ... you go in and a lady cuddles with you for an hour.

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings can I get a discount?

@JustKeepTryin

I'll throw I'm some extra snuggles for ya ;)

Awesome!!! I just won!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    im-single-by-choice-not-my-choice-but-its-still-18085351.png

I've totally given up. :(
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Myyy love
    There's only you in my life