Back after weight watchers trail

Options
So I’m back. I’m not going to dis weight watchers bc I did lose weight on the program but I am happy to be back. I was getting annoyed with almost half my point being taken from me eating a 300 calorie lunch. Well back to calorie counting and that 300 calorie lunch is just a small part taken from me and guess what I’m back to losing with mfp. So hey guys! Happy to be back

Replies

• lisaclark2279
    lisaclark2279 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yup, a 1375 calorie day for me is easily 50+ points on WW (all my dailies and weeklies). Last year on the old WW plan I easily lost weight and the point to calorie conversion was pretty close (staying in my points was between 1300 and 1600 calories). I see why ww works for some people who may need that help in choosing healthier foods, but my daily "treat" (a 140 calorie granola bar) is 7 points (about 1/3 of my daily allotted points)--after years of living in a state of thinking I can't eat certain foods because they are "bad" and finally understanding and getting to a place where I am past stigmatising certain foods, the new WW plan is trying to convince me that those foods really should be eliminated from my diet and I don't need that negativity in my life!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.