140 and trying to reach 127.

Options
Does anyone have similar goals?

Replies

• wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm actually hoping to go a bit lower than that, but we'll see.
  • KaleiAlanaSmith
    KaleiAlanaSmith Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I do!!! I'm 137ish (fluctuates every day so I'm not sure what I really am!) and am DYING to get back to the 125 area!! I was 125 before nursing school and want to get back lol. Nice seeing someone with similar goals!!!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    your weight has a range. its not one static number and fluctuations are normal. so if you want to be 127 you can make a goal of 127-132 or 122-127. depending on where you want your weight to fall.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm currently at 141 and cutting, but I don't think I'll go as low as you're aiming. I've been 126 in the past, but I have more muscle now, so I'll see what things look like around 130.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    What's your height? That's important, right?
  • RainaL1987
    RainaL1987 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 135 but currently 170 so I have a long ways to go :(
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    147 ish. I'd be interested to see what 127 looks like. I hit it once, gained weight and some muscle.
  • MrsQueenBee03
    MrsQueenBee03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Four years ago I lost weight and made it to 128. Then I discovered a love for beer and gained 20 lbs. Now I’m working my way back down again. I’m currently at 140 and it’s so much harder to lose weight this time. I’m trying not to get discouraged. It’s good to see others with the same goal.
  • amaranthineecstasyy
    Options
    I was 141 two weeks ago. I am trying to weigh a stable 125. I have lost 5 pounds. Haven’t really exercised much but improved my diet and I decided to cut out eating after 8 pm.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I was 141 two weeks ago. I am trying to weigh a stable 125. I have lost 5 pounds. Haven’t really exercised much but improved my diet and I decided to cut out eating after 8 pm.

weight isnt stable so to speak. it fluctuates hour to hour,day to day. everyone has a weight range.many things can make the numbers go up or down which is NORMAL. a person has what they call their maintenance weight which is usually a 5 lb difference up or down.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    hoping this is taken as motivation, but i started mid-january at 140 and just today woke up at 127 so if i can get there, so can you! best of luck in your journey.
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Similar goal here. I’m between 138-142. I would like to get to 126-131 range. I’m 5ft 6in. What’s your plan to get to goal?
  • quolwy
    quolwy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I weigh 147lbs right now and want to get between 128-133lbs add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm on about 147 now and aiming for 130ish:)
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm 142 (started at 195) and 5'1". The lowest I've ever weighed as an adult is 128. I have way more muscle now so I'm pretty much aiming for that as my goal now just to see what I look like.
  • torche_
    torche_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m 147-150, it fluctuates every day, and my goal is 125 so I’m around where you are! I just decided to get serious about this all this morning when I woke up because I’m just tired of the spot I’m in. I need friends for motivation and support along the way because I know this is hard to do alone
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I usually hover around 136. My goal is 125. I've just finished week one of a 13 week plan to get me there.
    5'4"/41yo
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yes!!
    146 and goal is between 120-125
    I'm 5'3/29 yr old
    Haven't been that small since before my daughter who is now 3 lol!
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 45 years old. Weigh 146 trying to get back to my original goal of 135. Have already lost over 40lbs
  • abertrand87
    abertrand87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    me too! 140 this morning and i'd love to reach 130 and sit there comfortably! i'm currently doing beachbody videos and was doing the container counts but I want to go back to calorie counting because it's how I lost baby weight before