Supreme 90 Day

kylielouttit
kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
edited October 1 in Fitness and Exercise
What are your thoughts on it?

Can it only be purchased through the Supreme 90 Day Website?

Replies

• mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    I got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond. I saw one recently at my local Dollar General too.
  • What are your thoughts on it?

You can buy this at walmart for 19 bucks! And it is just about the same as p90x.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    I'm in Canada and I haven't seen it at my Wal-Mart...
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    You can get them at Walmart, Walgreens and even Dollar General. I like the workouts.
  • What are your thoughts on it?

You can buy this at walmart for 19 bucks! And it is just about the same as p90x.

MUCH easier than P90X. I actually got bored of it pretty quickly. I bought it pretty cheap off ebay
  • Ohrere
    Ohrere Posts: 2 Member
    I got my at Walgreens for $19. You have to be careful to not use weights that are too heavy because the reps are quite fast. I only did a few of the dvds because I don't like racing from exercise to exercise to quickly but it seems like a good program if you're into that.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    They also have them at ****'ssporting goods
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    I'm currently using the program now and I love it. You cant beat 10 dvds for $20 :D I got mine at target in the seen it on tv section. You can also get it at walgreens, some walmarts, bed bath & beyond, best buy, and Dollar General. I even saw it at my local grocery store so you may want to look there. Not sure how to compare it to p90x since I've never done that program but I think this is a great program on its own. Good luck!
  • dlady74
    dlady74 Posts: 2 Member
    i got mine at boscov's for $10.was on sale at the time in the infomercials section.i did it for 2 weeks and was hard but then got easier.i only made it 30 days and quit.i hate not being able to finish anything
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    I bought mine from Amazon for $19. I have been doing it for about two month and have lost 8 pounds, but honestly I don't eat as well as I should and I skip workout days, so I probably could've done better. I have never done P90X, but I think for $20 it is worth a shot.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    You can get it at any store that sells "As Seen On TV" stuff. I got mine at Dollar General for $20, you also need hand weights (I already had these) and a stability ball (got that at Walmart for $8).

I have done a lot of workouts before, and this one is tough! It is very different than anything I personally have done before. I have been doing it for almost 2 weeks and I'm still sore. Gotta love that!

Best of luck!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,016 Member
    I started doing it recently. Today is Day 7 for me. It's somewhat similar to P90X (which I've done a few rounds of), but there are some significant differences. It is much faster paced, so the workouts are shorter. I really like that about it. Looking at the calendar, it appears there's nothing comparable to P90X's Yoga X or X Stretch, but it has things X doesn't have, such as the Ultimate Ball workout (killer!) I am enjoying the heck out of this program, and I'm really excited to do Legs today!
This discussion has been closed.