Calorie defecit not losing weight

Options
jtzjbt20n7ri.jpg

Hello! So I lost 17 pounds last winter and though I haven’t stopped trying I haven’t been able to get any further. I am still 20 pounds from my BMI but can NOT get my weight to budge. I’ve tried 5 months of weight watchers, lost 3 pounds the first month then gained them back on a week cruise. Since then I still can’t get it. I’ve attached a picture of my spreadsheet that I have used to crack down a little more this past month, I measure everything so eat.any muscle gain from the he gym shouldn’t be enough to counteract all losses. Any advice? 20 year old female. Any tips help!
The first week was looking good but I think that was mostly water weight with no change these last 2 weeks.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Open your diary. We may be able to help you troubleshoot your logging.
  • rdruken
    rdruken Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi all, I use a food scale to weigh everything and my burn is measured by my apple watch. I include all oils used to cook meats and use measuring spoons for everything like jam to mayo on my sandwiches. Most days my defecit is well over 500 calories so even if somehow i was off by like 300 calories I should still be losing something. I go to the gym for an hour most days and my calorie goal is 1300 calories so I really can't go any lower. How can I open my diary to you?
  • rdruken
    rdruken Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    made my diary public