Does anyone here use or know about The Ripper Fat Burner?
Can anyone attest to this? it seems to have good reviews.
Sounds like a fart.2
81Katz Posts: 7,074 MemberOr a serial killer.
Headaches and anxiety in a jar. You end up feeling like the corpse on the label.
No... Save your money.
Its funny one review said they lost 25 pounds doing nothing and even ate unhealthy and no exercise. Baloney.0
Yea, figured. So do y'all take any pre-workout?0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 568 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions