Are you kidding me??!?

Options
2»

Replies

• leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow, it really just makes me feel sorry for all of those people thinking that being that super skinny looks good or "sexy". :(
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great!! That site is crazy!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    It's not easy having "the crazy," which is what a friend and I call it. I've done some pretty unintelligent, terrible things in the name of weight loss in the past. This is the first time I've sat down and tried to do it the healthy way. I do need to lose 5-10 lbs at the moment, and I am a little afraid I will continue trying to lose weight when I don't need to, but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

So, yes, this is awful, and I'm very sorry that many girls don't recognize unhealthy behavior, but I know where it's coming from.
  • dancer4275
    dancer4275 Posts: 149
    Options
    In my opinion, she looks totally fine. Not too thin. Plus she had muscle! Over all her figure is great! But, yes, it's sad that anyone would think she needs to lose weight...especially when she already looks so great!
  • bjpetey0306
    Options
    It makes me sick that there are people like this out there.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I go to these sites when I think about how easy it would be to just stop eating - just to remind me how much of an illness it actually is, and that I am doing this the right way. I don't want to replace one bad habit (binging and being lazy) with another just-as-bad one.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    WHAT?! I would LOVE to have thighs like that. I hate judgemental people. For the love of Mickey Mouse...can't we all just love each other and be accepting?
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? that's just sad. Has anyone seen those thinspiration blogs? They're awful
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    if you look through their posts, they eat about 330 calories a day. A lot of food examples would include baby food.
  • Jayra
    Jayra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :O I feel so sorry for those people that they cant just see that they are beautiful as they are.

One of the starving tips was to have 3 cough lollies each day, which were as replacements for 3 meals a day... I cannot even imagine living like that.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    qwerty
    7 February 2010 at 1:24 pm #
    She looks like she’s been a good girl above the waist, but a bad one below it, especially those thighs

the hell?!
  • HappyHealthyHolly
    HappyHealthyHolly Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh that poor girl! She was so beautiful the way she was!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Are they seeing the same picture as us?
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I left my comment that she does not need to loose more weight, that she looks fine on the bottom half and skin and bones only on the top... I think we should all leave comments on their crazy page.

It must have been removed because the only comments I saw were about how she needed to loose more "on the bottom half". I agree that she is too thin already
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    What're you gonna do? She's a celebrity. She's in the spotlight. People are going to say crazy ****.

I think she's awfully thin. I guess her thighs could be skinnier, but only if she were 0% body fat.
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    She's fine the way she is. The site is sick. These people have to be insane to think that she's anywhere near fat!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    This post made me laugh
    If you don’t want to eat a lot of it, get some canned tuna and eat that. Fish is naturally low calorie anyway but the taste of the tuna will make you want to eat less of it!
    What happens if you like the tatse of tuna like I do.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I left a comment to but since it has to be approved by the mod first im sure it will be deleted.
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That appears to be a pro-ana blog. They'd want a beanpole to lose more weight.

This!