I need plus size (obese) friends 100lbs or more to lose

Options
mfp lost my account when they got hacked and now I need to find plus size female friends again add me!! We can do this!! 80lbs lost with mfp help but now I need lose it again yep gained it back with kiddos and life but I am ready to lose again I have 100 to lose

Replies

• BunnieLulu
    BunnieLulu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sent you a request. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well.
  • thollan89
    thollan89 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi im new and looking for support and motivation. Ive lost 12 pounds so far and using the tracker every day. Not sure how to do friend request still getting familiar with mfp
  • BarrettD200165
    BarrettD200165 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same, 100+ pounds to lose. I'm down 29 since the new year but any extra motivation would be great!
  • Sally_Abundance
    Sally_Abundance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I too have 100 to lose and just (re) started. Restarted paleo-ish (no grains, potatoes, etc) and restarted exercising. I will update my profile and try to figure out how to send friend requests....
  • sharareh87
    sharareh87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am here too. I need to lose more than 100 pound. For sure it will help us a body that we like. We can help and encourage each other. Time to change life style ❤️
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm don't currently fit the criteria but I've lost over 100 lbs and could offer some tips/experience. You're welcome to add me.
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi all I have 110 pounds to loose. Please add me. Its a nice feeling knowing there are people like me out there. I need all the help I can get
  • LoveZenFood
    LoveZenFood Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose so feel free to add me! Anyone else on here can add me as well.
  • Daedaestar
    Daedaestar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m looking to lose the same amount. It’s going to be a journey but I’m looking forward to it with support from people doing the same. Feel free to add me!
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    I got about 140lbs to loose and im always up for a chat
    add me if ya like
  • lonienglecox
    lonienglecox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm in that boat too! Add me I just started on Monday! 100lbs to go!
  • georgiamarsh17
    georgiamarsh17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, 40lbs down, 60+ more to go. :)
  • jennifereallen614
    jennifereallen614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Plz tell me how to add people? Plz feel free to add me.. I have a lot of weight to lose but looking at at least 100
  • doxielvr13
    doxielvr13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I just rejoined this week and have right at 100 lbs to lose.
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add Me! I'm very active and a great motivator!! Let's do this!!!
  • renaecotton123
    renaecotton123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    130ish to lose. Anyone with 100ish to lose, feel free to add me!
  • LeStruggleIsReal
    LeStruggleIsReal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need to lose between 80-100 pounds too. Add me if you like. I'm sticking strictly to CICO right now
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a good 6st I think that's around 100lbs? Would love to be friends!
  • fit4sho42
    fit4sho42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Trying MFP again, would like some friends too. If you would please add me!
  • JamieW81
    JamieW81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Trying MFP again. I have about 100 pounds to lose and lose motivation rather quickly. Looking to eat low carb in a lifestyle change. Add me as a friend if you would like.