excessive pills...

Options
2»

Replies

• monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Maybe, I will request to see one when I see my Dumb *kitten* doctor on Friday Unless it includes me driving to saskatoon then it;s a no go for it.
  • Kahlagrace
    Options
    So...I cant say I know anything about pills. BUT what I do know is that your consuming roughly 800-1000 calories a day, but I was looking at your diary and its a lot of fast food. Perhaps you could stop taking all the pills if you ate healthy foods and not fast food. Just a suggestion. PS-Get a new doctor!!! (:
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    So...I cant say I know anything about pills. BUT what I do know is that your consuming roughly 800-1000 calories a day, but I was looking at your diary and its a lot of fast food. Perhaps you could stop taking all the pills if you ate healthy foods and not fast food. Just a suggestion. PS-Get a new doctor!!! (:

I work in a restaurant, Most of the stuff that I eat is freshly made by me inside of the work. But when trying to find the things I'm eating, Like the Fresh Chili I made and Put on 1/4 of a baked potato. The only opition it gives me is wendy's. LIke today I have in there is arby's deluxe baked potato. and appleby's garlic mushrooms. What I really ate. 3 tbsp of mashed potato mixed with a bit of cheese, light margarine and green onion, Then the garlic mushrooms was olive oil and garlic with parsley. I don't have time to enter in each single ingredient so I just pick one that is closest to the description. So what if the calorie count is higher then what I really ate and the sodium is sky rocket. I know I had it at least and Im at least trying. I do Randomly eat the fries. But mostly what Im eating, I cook from scratch just for myself, try being in a kitchen for 10 hours a day. You dont have time to enter things properly
    And the Doctor thing. I live in a town of 5000. There is 5 doctors here. So that is about 1000 people per doctor. They never have openings., and They don't take walk in and if you dont have a family doctor, You don't have a chance. The doctors are rejects from big cities so they are kind of stupid but our town is happy to have them.. okay Im not pleased But I have no chance of seeing one at all if i didnt have the one i have. I have to wait 3 Months to get a appoitment,
  • bellabelli
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am a registered dietitian and I highly suggest that you do indeed see a dietitian near you. They can do a full nutrition assessment and care plan. It would be worth the drive. You may only have to go once or twice and a lot of RD's will help you over the phone after the first visit if you can't go back.

Good luck!