Does anyone do any workout videos off of YouTube?

Options
Which would be the best one to try? And one that doesn't require any equipment or weighs bec I don't have any of those.

Replies

• johnson91308
    johnson91308 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of following videos. I get frustrated with them and then get discouraged. I will use it to check out forms for exercises but that is about it. I work out daily at home for about 50 minutes and hit the gym a couple times a week. My go to is Pinterest for different challenges. I tweak some things to add more cardio between strength training. I use my own weight, which there is plenty of (LOL) for my home workouts.
  • jbrooks3645
    jbrooks3645 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I used to go to the gym and I loved going! I wish I could still go but I dnt have the extra money for gas getting there and the membership. Plus I have a 2 month old I would have to find a sitter for. I am just starting back trying to lose weight so I wanted to find some workouts i could do easily at home.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,104 Member
    Options
    Yeah when I first started execising I used a lot of the HASFIT channel videos there is a wide range for all capabilities and exercise types www.hasfit.com
  • lorieaucoin
    lorieaucoin Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've been using Pahla Bowers channel for about a year now and love her videos (and her attitude -https://www.youtube.com/user/PahlaB1/featured) - she has playlists for level (seated workouts too), length, equipment, etc.
  • Rez_jr
    Rez_jr Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    just search exactly what workout you want to do...ex. today itll be "full body dumbell hiit workout". ill go throw results until i find something that i can do and have equipment for.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender has a YouTube channel full of free videos, 5 day challenges, etc, plus their website has tons of free content, as well.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I like jessicasmithtv. She has a great variety of videos.
    http://jessicasmithtv.com/plug-play-weekly-youtube-workout-rotation-playlist/
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like Bodyfit by Amy, I use her kettlebell videos but she has some bodyweight stuff too.
  • mrsabbycuevas
    mrsabbycuevas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to go to the gym and I loved going! I wish I could still go but I dnt have the extra money for gas getting there and the membership. Plus I have a 2 month old I would have to find a sitter for. I am just starting back trying to lose weight so I wanted to find some workouts i could do easily at home.

Jessica smith tv helped me. On YouTube
  • Ayehmwhy
    Ayehmwhy Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    People have already mentioned them but my go to's are fitnessblender & Yoga with adriene
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Floating Yoga School is my favorite for Vinyasa yoga.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I really like Yoga with Adriene. I do one of her videos almost every day. All you need is a yoga mat!
  • jbrooks3645
    jbrooks3645 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank u all for the replys i will definitely be looking these up☺
  • hippiesaur
    hippiesaur Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started to love working out with doing Rebecca-Louise's videos. She made me smile all the time :) But I'm using FitnessBlender videos most of the times now, and also Yoga with Adriene.
  • michf1236
    michf1236 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    YES! You should try Blogilates, she has workouts for different levels and goals such as toning or fat loss. She's go great because she has a talent for motivation and is always so positive during workouts. She focuses mainly on workouts that do not require equipment, and some of them are apartment friendly too. Blogilates also has many HIIT workouts and PIIT (p for pilates) workouts.
  • makinemjellis
    makinemjellis Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I do the Sarah’s Day 15 minute workouts when I’m short on time or am too tired to do my normal gym workouts. For only being 15 minutes, they’ll kick your butt.
  • PeteTheGamer2910mfp
    PeteTheGamer2910mfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i do not go to a gym because of my work hours, but i do follow along with Hasfit on YouTube. He does the hardcore stuff and she does the easier approach alongside him. Usually weights free so perfect for the living room
  • jmothershead127
    jmothershead127 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would google physical therapy exercises there r tons free all over the internet. Target muscle groups. Go on YouTube search daily workouts post baby or whatever you want and just check their form and practice. Create your own workout. There SO much you can do without the gym and equipment you just gotta do the research.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness Blender and Jenny Ford