Supplements? What do you take?

Options
2»

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I don't take any supplements, as the doctors I've asked feel that they're unnecessary unless you have a diagnosed deficiency. However, I have been tested to make sure that several of my vitamin and mineral levels were okay. If you're concerned that you might be deficient in something, I would recommend being tested rather than just guessing at what supplements you may or may not need.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    jojo6mfp wrote: »
    Cbd oil

Out of curiousity how do you feel about CBD Oil, do you use it for pain management or something else?
    Where I am at you can purchase it over the counter with out a prescription. But I wonder if it has enough potentcy like an indica would have.

My dad is under pain management, and I've been trying to convince him to try the medical marijuana and get off the opiates, which he is being weened off it. But he still has pain. I just wonder if the CBD Oil which doesn't require a prescription is going to be strong enough for him.

I can’t speak about it for pain specifically, but I use CV Sciences CBD for recurrent tendinitis. I get tight muscles in my legs and feet that seem to trigger it, and the CBD really helps me as a muscle relaxant to keep it from flaring up.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Prescribed Vitamin D (due to a definciency like pretty much everyone)

Iron (due to a medical condition)

That's it.
  • TrinityR05
    TrinityR05 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin, vitamin d, salmon oil, and a garlic supplement.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Multivitamins
    Vitamin D
    Fish Oil
    B6/B12
  • kh0215
    kh0215 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Calcium, Mag (I have bad cramps at night- this helps), Probiotics, VitD (low on bloodwork), and B12 injections monthy. I used to take Iron, but stopped having problems after my hysterectomy.