I confess...

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    hud54014 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I am a fraction of an inch away from putting some people on blast for the shady things they have done
    so sick of *kitten*

Sorry hun. Last game, right? Then wine

totally different *kitten*
    people are really dumb sometimes
    I've so much stuff I can reveal that I have been keeping under wraps. Catch me in a bad mood and it's being shared. :) taking the highroad gets tiring

Humans can be quite disappointing, and you are a better human than I am for taking the high road. I've strayed from it more than once...especially in regard to my DB ex husband. I think you're awesome!

I call my ex-husband Idiot and when I'm curling and see him I'll parade my curling friends past him like he's on display at the zoo. I always get a wtf were you thinking....I say I know
  • AliNouveau
    Accidentally turning the element on under a glass pot lid isn't good
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    IC that I don't like to exercise. I do it and try really hard to like it, and I'm waiting patiently to get those endorphins everyone talks about. It's just not happening yet :D
  • AliNouveau
    IC that I don't like to exercise. I do it and try really hard to like it, and I'm waiting patiently to get those endorphins everyone talks about. It's just not happening yet :D

you've got to find something you love to do. Exercise sucks haha
    If i'm skating it totally doesn't feel like exercise cause it's fun
  • hud54014

you've got to find something you love to do. Exercise sucks haha
    If i'm skating it totally doesn't feel like exercise cause it's fun

I think think I was created for couch potatoing LOL
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I confess i once read if you could put your hand around your wrist and touch your thumb and middle finger together you were at an appropriate weight. Obviously that's not true...i think lol....but I still obsessively do it.
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    I confess that I have uploaded videos to my youtube channel to stick to schedule but then later deleted them hoping no one watched sub par quality stuff that just didnt come out as good as I hoped.
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    I've never been on a date.

I was 21 before I dated anyone. Mostly just stayed in my room and either worked out or played videogames when I wasn't in classes at that time. Actually ended up marrying the 3rd girl I dated.
  • hud54014
    cfgreear wrote: »
    I've never been on a date.

I was 21 before I dated anyone. Mostly just stayed in my room and either worked out or played videogames when I wasn't in classes at that time. Actually ended up marrying the 3rd girl I dated.

I was in my early twenties as well. I liked the idea of dating when I was younger but was way too shy and immature.
  • orekosi3485
    orekosi3485 Posts: 354 Member
    I confess to not going on vacation for the past 5 years LOL
  • hud54014
    IC that I'm eating a breakfast sandwich with enough calories to spread over breakfast lunch and snack.
  • AliNouveau
    I'm kinda pleased with all I've accomplished today
  • catherinemaria1991
    catherinemaria1991 Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 2018
    I confess I still sleep with cuddly toy animals lol
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    I confess that sometimes I just want to run away ...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I confess nothing 🤐😁
  • halflingpie
    halflingpie Posts: 1,582 Member
    I confess I'm slightly addicted to reading historical western romances featuring mail order brides. XP
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited September 2019
    That I sometimes allocate some lunch onto dinner so that the app won't think I eat too much

Darn, I though I was the only one. ;)

I confess having eaten a cheese cake (thin slice, though, :wink:) - just to save the chocolate croissant for later :p
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    I confess that I put on my gym clothes to go to the gym, then decided that I am too burnt out to workout today!

Keep them on, in case your state of mind changes :wink:.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I confess, I don't exercise
  • AliNouveau
    edited September 2019
    Sometimes my diet sucks