Steps not syncing.....AGAIN!!!!

Options
My steps are not syncing with FitBit AGAIN. Annoyed!!!

Replies

• svel713
    svel713 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2931708-fitbit-scheduled-maintenance-on-3-30-18

MFP is undergoing Fitbit maintenance again and they are aware of the issue.
  • Gee_24
    Gee_24 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Came on the boards to check this. I've been having trouble on and off for days, it's so temperamental right now.

I've gotten 6k steps in the last 2 hours on my arm exerciser and I hate going to bed seeing my cals at a minus when I could be somewhere like 200-400 in surplus. It seems silly, but it can be so demotivating and I end up getting up in the night to munch on snacks if I feel I failed. (I know that's awful, working on it!)

At least I know it's not just me right now.
  • FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Sometimes disconnecting the tracking app on the desktop version of MFP and reconnecting it the same way jump-starts it, but the problem has been recurring anyway.
  • FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Gee_24 wrote: »
    Came on the boards to check this. I've been having trouble on and off for days, it's so temperamental right now.

I've gotten 6k steps in the last 2 hours on my arm exerciser and I hate going to bed seeing my cals at a minus when I could be somewhere like 200-400 in surplus. It seems silly, but it can be so demotivating and I end up getting up in the night to munch on snacks if I feel I failed. (I know that's awful, working on it!)

At least I know it's not just me right now.

Do the math and add the extra calories as exercise. It’s not silly—or if it is you’re not alone in your silliness. I did 60 calories’-worth of “yoga” in one minute a few days ago, because I was supposed to be in the green, dagnabbit!

Last thing before you go to bed look at the burn on your device, subtract your intended deficit, then subtract whatever suggestion MFP gave you. The leftover is your exercise, and you earned those calories, so take ‘em back!
  • teresaperduehickey
    teresaperduehickey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My steps are not syncing with FitBit AGAIN. Annoyed!!!

So annoying. Mine is doing the same with my Samsung Gear watch. Grrrr