Supportive, Geeky Chick Looking for Fun Friends!

Options

Replies

• nicolewolff96
    nicolewolff96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Im also a geeky girl, who's also into makeup! I also bodypaint in my spare time as well, any artistic outlet really. I'd love to chat about your work with makeup ect as im very new to the world of cosplay and would love to make any friends with similar interests in those areas. :smiley:
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Read L4D and sent a friend request :smiley: That and Resident Evil are my jams. Obsessed with Dr Who, Buffy, etc. Pretty much any sci-fi/fantasy. Don't get to nerd out with anyone but my 14 yr old son, who's into the same nerdfandom stuff, so it would be nice to have friends on here with similar interests!
  • Pandorabelle
    Pandorabelle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Added everyone! :smiley:

I'm always adding new pics / info to my bio so please feel free to stop by and see if our interests match! ^^
  • adhmsbry2015
    adhmsbry2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey id love to support you on your goal. Im aiming to lose 35 kilos in 4 months. My names islam and im 30 from Egypt
  • The_Hiking_Viking
    The_Hiking_Viking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to app looking for friends to share ideas and tips. Feel free to add me.
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Added everyone! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • Gothmogz
    Gothmogz Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Oh my, I started getting overweight when I got a sprained ankle and started playing WoW, 10 years later I'm 200 pounds more and still can't find a balance between fitness and videogaming, I dont go out that much so I still play a lot. I will start changing my habits past tomorrow in hope of finally losing weight so I'll need a lot of support and due to my country situation I dont have much friends to talk with so would love someone to chat and keep my mind out of hunger, I'm happy just talking about videogaming -I started with Atari and I'm a videogame history buff- and grew up watching horror movies in the 80s so I think that we should have a lot of fun topics to share.

I'm new to the site, how do I send friend request?
  • jasonmga
    jasonmga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey awesome!! if you want you can add me also. I am 37 and on my third time doing MFP. i am in the same boat. Its after i stop using this app i gain weight. I need to stay on this app. I need to lose 30 more pounds.
  • LoseitAlannah
    LoseitAlannah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I’m looking for friends!! Add me
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Gothmogz wrote: »
    I'm new to the site, how do I send friend request?

I've sent you a friend request, but basically you just click on someone's username which brings up a mini box that allows you to send a message or ignore them, but if you click their username in that box, it brings you to their profile where you can request their friendship (and even add a little message)! :)

I've requested everyone up until now, I'm still looking for friends though! x

• Pandorabelle
    Options
    Bump! Still looking for fun, amazing people to be friends with! It doesn't matter if you're not a geek or whatever. As long as you're friendly & supportive, that's all I ask! :heart:
  • mothercruncher39
    mothercruncher39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my second time back to mfp. I had good results the first time around but fell off the wagon while I was getting my degree. I currently work in the children's department at my local library so I love to see other people express themselves the way I'm not able to with my job. I'm a geek as well as a gamer (all kinds from console to tabletop) and I've always been a sci fi and fantasy buff. I would love some friends on here if you have any spots left.
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    Spots left? I'm not that mean. :blush: Anyone & everyone is welcome to be my friend. :smiley: I love supporting people!
  • Green_Faerie
    Green_Faerie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh! ME! I've love seeing cosplay and fun makeup! Perhaps you'll inspire me. I'm 28 from the US and into all sorts of geeky stuff. Let's encourage one another!
  • jonathanthewlis
    jonathanthewlis Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!! Always struggle to find ppl from the U.K. so Yorkshire lad here! Quietly cutting and bulking at the same time!
  • Dinklc
    Dinklc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends, love getting to know new and interesting people the nerdier the better :)
  • monk2B
    monk2B Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, names Mercer, 22 and from the uk. It's my first time using this app but I here good things, you seem nice and one can always use more friends.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for geeky friends so I've added a few of you, feel free to add me as well! I'm very active on here :)
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    I've added everyone! :star: Still looking for friends - geeky or not, I love you all. :kissing_heart:
  • Pandorabelle
    Options
    bump! :heart: