100 pounds gone in college (The good and bad of my weightloss). Hope this inspire you!

Options

Replies

• Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you wonderful people!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! You look amazing and thank you for sharing and posting picture.
    Love these kind of storys
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness what an amazing transformation! You look absolutely fantastic and I applaud all to the hard work you've done! This is definitely inspiring. Congratulations!!
  • brenroge61
    brenroge61 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations tks for sharing your story
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Definitely inspiring. One of the BEST success stories I have read! You are beautiful, inside and out! Thank you for sharing!
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a journey!!!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and you chose to fight for your life. Thats how I see it. I have to fight sometimes and thats ok and many times others may not see it but when you find yourself you will inspire many and open peoples eyes who chose not to see. Some people are also hurting and they do not know how to accept change in others because it requires that they look at themselves. Does not excuse mean behavior,
    I am glad I go to read your story so inspiring.
    You look wonderful.
  • Nmarine1996
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Yall are too kind!!
  • zephria2610
    zephria2610 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. All the best to you!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much - I so appreciate your honesty in the struggle. Congrats on how far you’ve come
  • kandm78
    kandm78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome...you are an inspiration!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! you look great!
  • Rozzii_
    Rozzii_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind me saying, but what a pretty face!
    Congratulations on all your success! Keep up the good work :)
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring, I hope you feel as amazing as you look!
  • sallievp
    sallievp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself...what an amazing transformation!
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    wow!! Great work!! I love how these posts can make me so excited for someone I don't even know. I want to give you a hug right now LOL

Thanks so much for sharing, I know your post is very encouraging to me and so many others! <3
  • judefit18
    judefit18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, articulate and motivated- and no surprise that after years of self-doubt you're adjusting to a new image and mindset. Be proud and strong, as you already are, and thank you for sharing your story- you are AMAZING!!!
  • Nmarine1996
    Options
    Thank you lovelies
  • Stinaseward
    Stinaseward Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Great job! I love that you are giving yourself counseling next, you are taking such good care of yourself!

I’m so sorry for the pains. I know the feeling of being used while looking for love. Just keep loving yourself like you are (I know you said you have low self esteem, but the steps you are taking are acts of love to yourself) and it should help you through the difficulties of being single, and help you eventually pick your partner if you want one- who is loving to you. You won’t settle for less than the real deal if you are well practiced at loving yourself.

Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!