Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to this need all the help I can get!!! Add me

kapp4455
kapp4455 Posts: 72 Member
Just need help and advice. I have the drive and determination. 35 years old. 10 year Army Vet from Mississippi!!!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    What do you need help with?
  • kapp4455
    Well I put on weight after being medically retired. In the service there was always someone there with me holding me accountable. I guess I need just someone to go back and forth with to converse and get ideas from. Make sense?
  • BluEyedMama85
    BluEyedMama85 Posts: 560 Member
    Thank you for your service! I'm happy to help :)
  • kapp4455
    Basically a friend to converse techniques and plans.
  • carguy46
    carguy46 Posts: 4 Member
    If you haven't already joined a gym, it's a good place to start. If you haven't learned proper technique, find someone to teach you. However you learn to do something is how you're going to do it - right or wrong. Learning the proper way to lift will prevent injuries and help isolate the muscle group you're working. As far as losing weight - the best thing is probably counting calories in and out. If you take in more than you burn, you're not going to lose weight. About 3500 calories equal 1 pound either gained or lost. If I can help, let me know.
  • funneefase
    funneefase Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you for your service!!
  • amethystskycg
    amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
    Best of luck!
  • Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you for your service
  • kapp4455
    Thank you for your service