From 98kg to 70kg

Options
k_felix91
k_felix91 Posts: 10 Member
edited April 2018 in Success Stories
1pov84lm3f9j.jpg
This started as a couple’s goal. But now, 6 months into a breakup, I’m still following my gym routine, prepping my meals and recently started intermittent fasting.
The gym has helped me a lot with depression as well and get over issues. This is my story up to now. Dreaming of having abs for once in my life

Replies

• Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great results, congratulation. Keep going :)
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep grinding
  • Jrey36
    Jrey36 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome job..ive lost a lot of weight too it's all worth it feel free to add me if u like
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you stuck with it even after a breakup. Keeping busy and focusing on yourself really does help heal the heart. You look great and I'm right there with you hoping to see my abs for the first time in my life! Keep up the amazing work!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Great stuff mate. Hope it is not too personal a question but would you say that your break up had anything to do with you losing weight I.e your partner wasn't supportive because she decided that she didn't want to do it after all?

The gym and weights can be an amazing therapist. Good luck in achieving your goals

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    This is the way its supposed to be and you keep working on you to make the best you!
    Don't let any female stand in your way and get that grief out of your way!
    You look great and focus!
  • ssafsary
    ssafsary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently 96 kg, 31 years old female, just started this app to really loose some weight, few questions on my mind, is this app really helpful? If I maintain the calorie chart, would I really achieve the goal? I don’t do any exercises at all, it’s a 2 room flat and I do only house chores. Have 2 children, please help me to know that if it will work for me or not.
  • SHRIEFAHMED2010
    SHRIEFAHMED2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ssafsary wrote: »
    I am currently 96 kg, 31 years old female, just started this app to really loose some weight, few questions on my mind, is this app really helpful? If I maintain the calorie chart, would I really achieve the goal? I don’t do any exercises at all, it’s a 2 room flat and I do only house chores. Have 2 children, please help me to know that if it will work for me or not.

Am completely sure that if you stuck to the plan and take your enough calories you will do it ..
    And for your flat ... It is so wide... u can do your workout daily in 2x2 meters lol

Keep the spirit up
    And WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR POST TO TELL US UR STORY
  • swornimd
    swornimd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done mate! Breaks ups are hard but sometimes a blessing in desguise!! :)
  • k_felix91
    Options
    hrod215 wrote: »
    Awesome that you stuck with it even after a breakup. Keeping busy and focusing on yourself really does help heal the heart. You look great and I'm right there with you hoping to see my abs for the first time in my life! Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you for the kind words. And FYI: I SAW ABS FOR THE FIRST TIME!
  • k_felix91
    Options
    ssafsary wrote: »

This app honestly does help you a lot. But in the end it comes down to whether you are willing to commit. You need to keep track of what you eat. Which means a lot of entering products on the app and weighing them. My personal favourie atm is the combination of intermittent fasting and counting macros. It can provide great results
  • k_felix91
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Great stuff mate. Hope it is not too personal a question but would you say that your break up had anything to do with you losing weight I.e your partner wasn't supportive because she decided that she didn't want to do it after all?

The gym and weights can be an amazing therapist. Good luck in achieving your goals

Thank you for the support. I certainly think the breakup has something to do with the results.
    While we were together, I was the only person that made sure to count my macros properly and prep my meals (granted my ex was the one who made me start meal prepping). She didn’t meal prep herself or take much effort in counting macros. She was all about skipping gym most days and having cheat meals and rest days.
    I think I may have had about 2/3 cheat days since I broke up with her last October.
  • k_felix91
    Options
    Jrey36 wrote: »
    WOW awesome job..ive lost a lot of weight too it's all worth it feel free to add me if u like

I sent you a request
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have done amazing!!! Keep it up!!
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I recently whent from 85 to 65 and my goal is also to have a six pack for the first time in my life! I seem to need to build some muscles first though becouse they just dont want to pop out :p
    Very well done to keep at it even after you broke up! I actually started right after my breakup, when i realised what *kitten* eating habits i had gotten...
  • ShamIM2015
    ShamIM2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome results looking great
    I just started my journey to get fit
    Started marcg 1 2018 at 191lbs and 35% body fat
    As of April 20 2018 180lbs 22% body fat

Can you post your workout if possible
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    And they say you have to starve yourself and be tiny and borderline underweight just to see any abs lol, keep it up.
  • k_felix91
    Options
    My progress since I started intermittent fasting ☺️

https://m.youtube.com/my_videos
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You are me next summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!