Worried About my Boobs!!!

Options
saymyname2
saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
So im starting to loose all this weight and Im really worried ima loose my boobs!
They are like the ONLY good thing about me!

Does anyone else worry about this? Is this a thing that will happen??
Are their people out there that have lost loads of weight and NOT lost boobs?

Someone tell me please this is stressing me out!!!

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Spoiler alert:

You’ll lose them

The good news is that there ARE other things about you that are worth something

This is also the correct response

I appreciated your willingness to offer a hand though
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Some people lose them, some do not. When I lost weight mine deflated, they look like tube socks half filled with jelly now but when I roll them up and stuff them into a bra they look just fine.

Stop :lol:
  • saymyname2
    Options
    Iv'e always been HUGE chested I love my boobs!
    I don't want them to go :'(
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Some people lose them, some do not. When I lost weight mine deflated, they look like tube socks half filled with jelly now but when I roll them up and stuff them into a bra they look just fine.

Smash
  • saymyname2
    Options

:D:D i currently have to use a wheelbarrow so this actually sounds a little appealing
    HAHAHAHHAAH!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    Iv'e always been HUGE chested I love my boobs!
    I don't want them to go :'(

You can get implants after you’ve completed the weight loss you want to achieve.. nothing wrong with that if they really make you unhappy.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    A doc once told me that there's different types of boobs. Some are made up of dense fibrous tissue which generally don't "deflate" with weight loss. Mine have stayed decent with all my weigh fluctuations. Other boobs are mostly fatty tissue, these are the boobs that "deflate". Not sure how true this is, but it makes sense.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Mine went away when I started losing
  • saymyname2
    Options
    A doc once told me that there's different types of boobs. Some are made up of dense fibrous tissue which generally don't "deflate" with weight loss. Mine have stayed decent with all my weigh fluctuations. Other boobs are mostly fatty tissue, these are the boobs that "deflate". Not sure how true this is, but it makes sense.

how do I know what kind I have?
    I'm thinking being a DD by age 11 mine might stay ok
  • saymyname2
    Options
    I can hold them for you if you're worried about losing them

awww aren't you a sweety :D
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

:D:D i currently have to use a wheelbarrow so this actually sounds a little appealing
    HAHAHAHHAAH!

I find that when I’m gaining weight, I gain first in my boobs. Likewise, I lose there first too. But honestly, I’m grateful for it because the bigger they get, the sloppier I feel in my clothes. I’m only 5’3 so even gaining 5 lbs makes a difference in them. And when my train goes all the way off the rails I end up looking like Anna Nicole Smith. My own personal preference is to be more proportionate, but there is always the option to reward yourself for hitting your goal, with some implants.

Whaaaat?

Your height! I did not know
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

HAHAHAHHAAH!

I find that when I’m gaining weight, I gain first in my boobs. Likewise, I lose there first too. But honestly, I’m grateful for it because the bigger they get, the sloppier I feel in my clothes. I’m only 5’3 so even gaining 5 lbs makes a difference in them. And when my train goes all the way off the rails I end up looking like Anna Nicole Smith. My own personal preference is to be more proportionate, but there is always the option to reward yourself for hitting your goal, with some implants.

Whaaaat?

Your height! I did not know

Yeah, I got legs all the way up to my knees.

*the scene from naked gun with the knees plays in my head*
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    You won’t really know until you lose the weight. Everyone told me my breasts would deflate after breastfeeding my baby, my chest volume didn’t budge at all. Everyone told me my breasts would deflate after weight loss, lost 43lbs and again didn’t lose any chest volume. At my yearly mammogram they told me I have very dense breast tissue so I guess that’s the reason. I’d actually welcome some naturally occurring breast reduction but I guess it’s just not gonna happen. Your body is going to do what it’s going to do. The only way to alter the breasts is through surgery, unfortunately. That’s just the reality.