123457»

Replies

• WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    may3161 wrote: »
    30DS 2nd round
    Day 13 completed

Wow nice work!!!! Do you mind me asking about your results so far and how heavy your weights are?
  • may3161
    may3161 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    may3161 wrote: »
    30DS 2nd round
    Day 13 completed

Wow nice work!!!! Do you mind me asking about your results so far and how heavy your weights are?

For the first round I used 3 pound weights and between 30DS and keeping an eye on everything I ate I lost 15 pounds. I love 30DS that's why I'm doing it again and I probably will continue with it until I get to goal. Now I'm using 5 and 10 pounds weights and I'm hoping to lose at least 10 more pounds this round.
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Quick update:

So due to some major job/life changes, I'm going to be switching gears for a while. I started this thread at a time when home workouts were my only option, and I was in a somewhat difficult situation with zero support system. Since then, I'm now in a place where hitting the gym regularly will actually be more possible and more convenient than the home workouts. So I'm abandoning my Jillian program in order to return to something 100% gym-based.

To everyone continuing to kick *kitten* with Jillian, please keep posting your progress and results! I know if circumstances ever change, Jillian will definitely be my first choice as home workouts go. Good luck and congrats on the progress so far!