Diet tips to grow bigger breasts

Replies

• Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Mine have shrunk since losing weight :'( I'm not aware of any natural way to increase breast size aside from gaining weight and even then it's down to genetics about where you will gain the weight. Maybe a good bra to fake it?
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Sadly the only thing my diet does shrink breasts. Can i get some love from all the other females now rolling their tube sock boobs up and stuffing them into their bras. Sadness

19 hugs. Hah. Guess its a common thing ;D sorry ladies
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Sadly, you can't pick and choose where fat can go. The same with the way that you can't spot reduce, gaining weight in certain places isn't really a thing either. If that were the case then I would have no fat on my stomach/hips.

My advice would be to get a good push up bra.
  • WillingtoLose1001984
    WillingtoLose1001984 Posts: 240 Member
    Does any of you have any diet tips to grow boobs without gaining lots of weight? Or any other kind of tip for natural breast enlargement really. Even a small difference will count

I think you need surgery for that! And big boobs aren't as great as they seem.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Pregnancy! But they generally go away when milk dries up and they will never be the same again.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Pregnancy! But they generally go away when milk dries up and they will never be the same again.

Yep. Nursing is the only thing that ever get my boobs. I was really hoping chicken nuggets were going to be the magic pill, but it looks like I'm out of luck.
  • Delilahloo
    Delilahloo Posts: 16 Member
    Pregnancy for me, too - mine hung on after nursing, though.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Just out of curiosity, would an increase in estrogen do anything? Like taking an estrogen supplement?

I'm in the teeny boob camp (30 A or kid's bras) and Im alright with it. I can often go braless and there isn't any bouncing when I do cardio or back pain from the extra weight.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I have itty bitties. I grew some pecs though so there is kind of something to ..look at.

This is a troll thread right?

If it wasn't to start with, it sure is now!
  • the8BitGirl
    the8BitGirl Posts: 38 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I don’t know about chicken nuggets...but there are always chicken cutlets.

hhjf9bugcsbm.jpeg

What the actual... *googles immediately*
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Enjoy the fact that you have good health and breasts, no matter their size. Too many do not have that luxury.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,846 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I don’t know about chicken nuggets...but there are always chicken cutlets.

hhjf9bugcsbm.jpeg

Oh, I've heard about those. This is not the article I read originally, but another one saying a lot of beauty pageant contestants use them: https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/the-beauty-of-chicken-cutlets/
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Wish mine would shrink! 56lbs down and they've stubbornly stayed the same size!
  • WillingtoLose1001984
    WillingtoLose1001984 Posts: 240 Member
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    Wish mine would shrink! 56lbs down and they've stubbornly stayed the same size!

I know, real big boobs aren't that great because they get saggy and add back pain. I'd be happy with small boobs. You look more athletic with them.