First time using MFP

Options
Hello everyone.

I have heard a lot about MFP. I went to their website and I found it interesting. I know that the road to my healthy goal will be long and bumpy, but I will live it day by day by setting up realistic goals.

I do not have any expectations as I have been on numerous weight loss programs for the past several years. Yo-yo dieting has been my thing for a long time and now I realized how much damage I have inflicted myself with my overeating habits.

I am motivated to start my new life by forgeting my failures and to make peace with myself.

Let the journey to a new lifestyle begins.

Looking forward to exchange some interesting conversations with you.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    That's about the way I felt when I started this food logging and trying stuff 2 years 3 months ago. Today I'm wearing 32" pants. It works. Enjoy.
  • Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great place to find support and get questions answered. It might not be easy but it is simple. Eat less and move more. You've got this!
  • cdk4
    cdk4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place !! Good luck and add me as a friend , I’m just getting started as well!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Its always been a struggle for me. Totally understand!
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome! As someone who has fallen off the dieting wagon multiple times, it's never too late to get a fresh start! MFP helps me be conscious of what I eat and stay accountable. I love the community here as well. You're in the right place, feel free to friend me.
  • mhdashler
    mhdashler Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Mallet_71! MFP is just like with everything else, you won't get any more out of it than what you put into it. I've been using this site off and on for several years and have gotten some great results at the times when I was fully committed to logging everything. It also helps to add friends on here that will help to encourage you and motivate you. I am going to send you a friend request. Good luck!