Diet tips to grow bigger breasts

Options

Replies

• Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk since losing weight :'( I'm not aware of any natural way to increase breast size aside from gaining weight and even then it's down to genetics about where you will gain the weight. Maybe a good bra to fake it?
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Sadly the only thing my diet does shrink breasts. Can i get some love from all the other females now rolling their tube sock boobs up and stuffing them into their bras. Sadness

19 hugs. Hah. Guess its a common thing ;D sorry ladies
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Sadly, you can't pick and choose where fat can go. The same with the way that you can't spot reduce, gaining weight in certain places isn't really a thing either. If that were the case then I would have no fat on my stomach/hips.

My advice would be to get a good push up bra.
  • WillingtoLose1001984
    WillingtoLose1001984 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Does any of you have any diet tips to grow boobs without gaining lots of weight? Or any other kind of tip for natural breast enlargement really. Even a small difference will count

I think you need surgery for that! And big boobs aren't as great as they seem.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy! But they generally go away when milk dries up and they will never be the same again.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Pregnancy! But they generally go away when milk dries up and they will never be the same again.

Yep. Nursing is the only thing that ever get my boobs. I was really hoping chicken nuggets were going to be the magic pill, but it looks like I'm out of luck.
  • Delilahloo
    Delilahloo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy for me, too - mine hung on after nursing, though.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, would an increase in estrogen do anything? Like taking an estrogen supplement?

I'm in the teeny boob camp (30 A or kid's bras) and Im alright with it. I can often go braless and there isn't any bouncing when I do cardio or back pain from the extra weight.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I have itty bitties. I grew some pecs though so there is kind of something to ..look at.

This is a troll thread right?

If it wasn't to start with, it sure is now!
  • the8BitGirl
    the8BitGirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I don’t know about chicken nuggets...but there are always chicken cutlets.

hhjf9bugcsbm.jpeg

What the actual... *googles immediately*
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the fact that you have good health and breasts, no matter their size. Too many do not have that luxury.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I don’t know about chicken nuggets...but there are always chicken cutlets.

hhjf9bugcsbm.jpeg

Oh, I've heard about those. This is not the article I read originally, but another one saying a lot of beauty pageant contestants use them: https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/the-beauty-of-chicken-cutlets/
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Wish mine would shrink! 56lbs down and they've stubbornly stayed the same size!
  • WillingtoLose1001984
    WillingtoLose1001984 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    Wish mine would shrink! 56lbs down and they've stubbornly stayed the same size!

I know, real big boobs aren't that great because they get saggy and add back pain. I'd be happy with small boobs. You look more athletic with them.