Please add me I need the motivation!

Options
Hi everyone, I downloaded thsi app awhile ago but havent really got into using it. Just had a baby and weigh a ridiculous amount, I actually get shocked when I see myself in the mirror can't recognise myself anymore. Nto just because of the pregnancy (this is my 2nd) but I have always had weight issues. Need to sort this out so I can be a happy healthy yummy mummy! Would love to hear other people's stories and hopefully we can motivate each other!!! :):love:

Replies

• bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    rofl I know how you feel. I am you but a few years on... I was maybe 60kg and I ended up at 84kg after having my first child (erk) and never got it off despite many attempts. had 2 kids, and now, with my eldest at 16, I'm finally determined to do something about it all.

You're doing it at a good time. the younger you are when you lose it, the more you shrink back and the less, um, saggy-baggy you get. Heh.

And the more years of life you spend slim and fitting groovy clothes, and the fewer years you spend shopping at the warehouse for track pants and baggy tops.

:p I haz fwended you now. :)
  • mrmurfman
    Options
    i started in july loosing weight on my own at 286lb. im 6ft and 39 years old. i couldnt get past 270 so i went looking online for answers to what i was doing wrong and found this site. i weigh 265 now and im addicted to mfp. i added you hope you are as happy here as i am.
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi, sent a friend request - I've two kids & have been carrying the extra weight forever (my oldest is 15yrs old & youngest is 2yrs old) I'm sick of looking at the windows of 'skinny' shops - I just want to be in there
    Hopefully this will be the start of a great journey - friend request sent
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! I am completely new, it's my third day. :)
  • tlwicklund
    Options
    i don;t have a lot to lose, but encouragement and accountability always help, so feel free to add me :)
  • hellolouisey
    Options
    No children here, I've just been overdoing the good life a little, too much wine, crisps, pizza and chocolate. I can't fit into my jeans any more so I'm upping the walking and replacing the good stuff with veggies!

Good luck :) I will friend you!!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I to have an inner yummy mummy which thanks to MFP is starting to emerge - you can and will do it if you want to.!

Friend requst sent!

Ruth
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family. You're going to find an amazing support circle here. I've been on for 25 days now and have lost almost 15 pounds.

If you ever need a diet buddy, just send me a request. My motto is the more the merrier and the less we'll weigh!!!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    :) Welcome! I'm starting my mission to lose too after putting on a few lbs following some health issues. I def need sum motivation too! :)

5913237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter