I’m in!
  • aehret23
    aehret23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 1 for me! I’m in too!!
  • forscj1
    forscj1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Lost all motivation and I'm desperate to feel good again.
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join!
  • swindledenise
    swindledenise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in I'm 5.4 weighing in at 12 12 looking to loose at least a stone for July! !!
  • bluerose49
    bluerose49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    aehret23 wrote: »
    Here’s my story—
    Have 2 little boys (just over 2, and little guy turns one this month).
    Changed jobs last August to one that is way less active.
    Have put on some weight and am only 10 pounds from my 9 month pregnancy weight with my youngest — not loving it :(
    I’m uncomfortable in my skin, hate wearing real clothes (aka not yoga pants and sweatshirts).
    I have HORRIBLE eating habits and an all consuming sweet tooth so this weight gain is all my own doings!
    Would love some people to be on the journey with me!
    Here are my stats:
    5’4”
    157 pounds
    aehret23 wrote: »
    Here’s my story—
    Have 2 little boys (just over 2, and little guy turns one this month).
    Changed jobs last August to one that is way less active.
    Have put on some weight and am only 10 pounds from my 9 month pregnancy weight with my youngest — not loving it :(
    I’m uncomfortable in my skin, hate wearing real clothes (aka not yoga pants and sweatshirts).
    I have HORRIBLE eating habits and an all consuming sweet tooth so this weight gain is all my own doings!
    Would love some people to be on the journey with me!
    Here are my stats:
    5’4”
    157 pounds

• bluerose49
    bluerose49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Need all the help I can get!
  • txblondiee
    txblondiee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, please! Tryng to get back to pre- baby shape/fitness level too! My little guy is 20 months already and i'm still miserable with my body!
    For the last 7 weeks I've been walking briskly about 4-5 times a week, and yesterday I added jogging and weightlifting circuit (at home) too.

I've been on here forever, but haven't ever added anyone - so feel free to by my friend! :)
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need help staying on track. I do good for awhile then lose focus.
  • nutmegblue44
    nutmegblue44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Need inspiration & support. Hated SW as I obsessed over syns & over aye the ‘free food’
  • jpaige625
    jpaige625 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Serendipity and just the motivation I need. First time joining a group on here. I'm excited.
  • Paquitalaflor
    Paquitalaflor Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Count me in too! I am a yo-yoer. Gaining and losing, but mostly gaining recently. I keep having to buy larger trousers and I am so darn tired of it. Fell off the SW wagon too as I need bread in my life, and would overeat on pasta and carbs too. I need to educate myself about food, its content and its use! I had my last baby four years ago and I still look pregnant. Friend me group!
  • TraciMcV
    TraciMcV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in x
  • aehret23
    aehret23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How about Sunday weigh ins that we post?
  • georgiana6998
    georgiana6998 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am in! Gained 20lbs in two years slowly and fed up of not fitting into my old clothes! Sunday weigh ins sounds good to me!!
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Fun!!!
  • brandieb3678
    brandieb3678 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hopefully this makes me feel more accountable for my possible poor food choices. I'm down for the Sunday weigh ins as well! My best to everyone :)