Looking for some buddies for accountability !!

Options
2»

Replies

• Time2LoseTheWait
    Time2LoseTheWait Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I guess I am in the same boat as several others here. This is my second time around and have about 55 pounds to lose to reach my ultimate goal. I log everyday and try to comment on everyone’s posts. Feel free to add me if you’d like. Either way, I wish everyone success on their health journey.
  • Devinpa
    Devinpa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am starting fresh today! My weekend, I didn't even bother to track because I knew I'd do horrible. I kid myself thinking that "Hey, it's Halo Ice Cream - it's not that bad" but I ate the entire carton on top of over eating everything else! I need to stop!!!! I gained 2 pounds over the weekend!

How did everyone else do?
  • Lacey_Locket
    Lacey_Locket Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Devinpa wrote: »
    Ok, I am starting fresh today! My weekend, I didn't even bother to track because I knew I'd do horrible. I kid myself thinking that "Hey, it's Halo Ice Cream - it's not that bad" but I ate the entire carton on top of over eating everything else! I need to stop!!!! I gained 2 pounds over the weekend!

How did everyone else do?

Welcome back after the weekend to a fresh start. The 2lb will be gone really quickly, plenty of water and back to strict logging this week now, you can do it!! :smile:
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I need some new MFP friends! I did really well a few years ago but have had two kids since then and it's all back on. I definitely do better on here with a squad of cheerleaders, all helping each other out. I want to lose 120 lbs.
  • Lisawright03
    Lisawright03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for an accountability group the past few days. I definitely need to get back on track and would love the support. Please add me to your group.
  • Devinpa
    Devinpa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!! Just trying to figure out how this group thing works.
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss! I have 2 girls bot twins But hard enough lol. Feel free to add me hun