Insanity around 190 - 200 lbs?

Options
Hi, i basicly wondering if anyone one here has done insanity around the weight of 190 - 200 lbs.

I want to know if at those weights its still achievable and how good the results are?

Replies

• Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Options
    I started at 205 lbs and am presently on Week 7. It's possible. Just do what you can do. You're not going to keep up with the people in the video (and even they are dropping occasionally) but you need to push yourself as hard as you can go. I've seen amazing changes in the shape on my body since starting, as well as great strides in cardiovascular endurance and muscle building.

I would say if it's the first exercise you plan on doing I would not start out with it, maybe start with something gentler and work your way to it. Prior to Insanity I did Hip Hop Abs, 30 Day Shred, and months on the crosstrainer.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Have you lost much weight with it?

I have done some hip hop abs, turbo jam and the 30 day shred =)
  • Dacia24
    Dacia24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Navie42: How long did it take before you started seeing results. I will be on my second week of Insanity starting tomorrow and I have only lost one pound but.... I don't think that is from Insanity. I can tell a slight difference in my cardio already and I can keep up a little better but.... I was just wondering when the weight starts to shed or the fat starts to turn into muscle with this work out.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Bump :)