Apple Watch friends?

laurenkx
laurenkx Posts: 11 Member
edited June 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Does anyone with an Apple Watch want to help support each other?
I’m still trying to get my Apple wTch to work with mfp
x x
MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

You may post links to your Fitbit or Apple Watch profile if you wish but do not post email addresses and phone numbers. If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
Sugar
MFP Moderator

Replies

• Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Have you authorised your Health app to work with MFP?

Mine works well, although the fact it separates the actual workout from the walking times is a bit annoying
  • FortiFour
    FortiFour Posts: 23 Member
    my apple watch works great with Mfp. Buying an Apple Watch is the best you can do. have fun with it. feel free to add me
  • johndu41
    johndu41 Posts: 132 Member
    Yep, Apple Watch user here
  • TheMom6Girls
    TheMom6Girls Posts: 41 Member
    Apple Watch works great ! Play around with it a bit. If a woman aged 49 can use it with mfp then it must be pretty foolproof!! Truly makes my life easier!!
  • lyssalosesit
    lyssalosesit Posts: 22 Member
    I love mine for workouts so far!! It originally wouldn’t work with the MFP app, but I got a new account and it finally works. I definitely think I push myself more than if I didn’t have one at all.
  • lucyl442
    lucyl442 Posts: 21 Member
    I love my Apple Watch so far the workouts are accurate with calories burned.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Love mine, PM me for my email
  • ZAL2901
    ZAL2901 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi. Loving this app and it syncs with my Apple Watch although it doesn’t log mixed cardio just puts it as steps lol. Need help with motivation sometimes
  • eribaudo
    eribaudo Posts: 1 Member
    Love working out with the Apple Watch. Closing those rings motivate me each day, although it doesn't always happen. Just getting back from a vacation.....need to get back to the grind! Just started using MFP again......let's see where this goes. Feel free to PM me to motivate each other.
  • HelenDaleyGarnett
    HelenDaleyGarnett Posts: 19 Member
    ive just bought an apple watch,totally love it already!
  • p1ckleRick
    p1ckleRick Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me.. I'm attempting to close all rings in April as well.. Off to a strong start!
  • LoobyJLou
    LoobyJLou Posts: 36 Member
    Love my watch ! It’s really helping me to stay on track ! Feel free to add me !
  • susant615
    susant615 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm starting to look for Apple Watch friends. I've been using the watch for about 6 weeks and am trying to get it to sync with MFP for the past two. PM me if I can add you as a friend. I think the motivation will be fun!
  • Momentsthatl
    Momentsthatl Posts: 121 Member
    Apple Watch friends! PM me so I can add you.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Apple Watch user here; add me and we can share emails for the Apple Health account! Anyone & everyone!
  • LzzyBrdn
    LzzyBrdn Posts: 46 Member
    I love mine, I miss the option of fitbit challenges, but the watch works better for my lifestyle.

Feel free to PM me for my email; I reached out to some of you.
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    I have an Apple Watch. I would enjoy having fitness pals.
  • rdruken
    rdruken Posts: 16 Member
    Question for you all! Using the Apple Watch for basic weight lifting and such at the gym and I’ve been tracking it as “other” in the exercise app but I read that “other” calculates calorie burn as if you were moving at a brisk walk so I’m worried it may over estimate my burn when doing light weight lifting? Any thoughts?
  • EricL1144
    EricL1144 Posts: 44 Member
    Apple Watch user here. PM me for my email.