New to myfitnesspal

Options
I joined a few days ago and am very happy wtih how user friendly everything is.
My first impression of logging in my food diary and excercise diary was that it would be time consuming and tedious. It is anything but that.
I have a substantial amount of weight to lose and will be here for the next 25 weeks or so. Love to write and explore concepts, ideas, etc. So feel free to contact me with ... whatever.

Replies

• phern55
    Options
    I joined a few days ago and am very happy wtih how user friendly everything is.
    My first impression of logging in my food diary and excercise diary was that it would be time consuming and tedious. It is anything but that.
    I have a substantial amount of weight to lose and will be here for the next 25 weeks or so. Love to write and explore concepts, ideas, etc. So feel free to contact me with ... whatever.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    068-1.gif

You will love it here and it is so helpful!! Good luck to you and have fun on here with us!
  • aislingkelly
    Options
    i only joined a few days ago but it is brilliant! its so easy to log your food and exercise and everyone on this is so nice and supportive which makes it easier! good luck with your weight loss!

147838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, and helpful, and everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.