TEAM FLAB 2 FAB (CLOSED GROUP) ~ WEEK TWO

Options

Replies

• cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Week 2 - Day 3

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Challenge, mini challenge, food diary, under calories, adequate water.
    Add 1 mile to my committed miles - Total 4 miles

Feeling good that I have been able to complete the challenges. Not so sure about those globe jumps - or whatever they are called. May need to substitute for that. I shall see.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ok...so today was SUPER stressful for me....so yeah, I didnt get as much done as I would have liked too...and I kind of sympathy ate...which is bad...oh well tomorrow is a fresh day right ? A fresh day with a fresh start that I am glad for! I still managed to get everything done today that I was supposed to though, that is great, right ? LOL

64 OUnces of water : CHECK

Under calorie goal : CHECK

Complete Food diary : CHECK

50 Sit ups : CHECK

50 Mountin Climbers : CHECK

I didnt do the extra challenge today, I am just too worn out emotionally and physically....I am SUPER tired, so I am off to bed ladies and I will make it up tomorrow. I am off work until August 22...so that should be PLENTY of time to kick my butt into high gear and get motivated and get a HUGE jump start, right ? :D

I have 8 more miles to do for the week, I am going to hit our local YMCA tomorrow and try to get 2-3 miles done there, that way I can catch up some!! I am also going to try and do some major workouts tomorrow to catch myself up for the week, I have been a bit lazy this week and I feel awful about that...
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    ALL MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED !!!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT Y'ALL
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mission Accomplished + 4 miles total

Hope everyone has a wonderful night.
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    8/10/11 - mission complete

Today's Challenge - 25 side lateral raises
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqklk1ZESo

tomorrows and saturdays mini challenge is going to be a little different...we already have 3 different things we are supposed to do so i dont want to add too much on top of that...so I know I am bad at doing this....STREtCHING...the mini challenge is going to be to stretch for 5 mins before AND after working out....u can do yoga or any kind of stretch...stretching just helps out the muscles so we dont hurt them too much...

I will not be on as much as i typically am today...taking daughter to sea world before school starts on monday..i have packed snacks for us so that way i wont be too tempted to go all out....plus i will definitaley get my walking in

Have a wonderful day!
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    08/10/2011

Mission Accomplished!
    2.8 Miles
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All goals met for Day 3....hello day 4! Hope everybody is doing good!!!!
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I keep checking in a day late. Sheesh. By the end of the day, I'm whipped. Just to let you all know, I have accomplished all missions for the week and am at 3 extra miles so far. Going camping tomorrow and doing a lot of hiking so I might even surpass my goal! Where to weigh in might be the problem. Maybe I'll have to find a drugstore and "test out" their scales on Sunday. lol
  • tarabear88
    Options
    Since biking counts towards are miles I am proud to say you can count me in for 10 miles done.. you can officially change my 5 mile commitment to 20.
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Week 2, Day 4 - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. 4 MILES TOTAL COMPLETED FOR MY COMMITMENT FOR OUR 100 MILES. I doubled up on the challenges for today - did 6 sets of 21s; 50 lateral raises; and 200 jumping jacks.
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    READ ME FOR MOTIVATION.....READ ME FOR MOTIVATION.....READ ME FOR MOTIVATION....READ ME FOR MOTIVATION

Good Evening Ladies! I was out today due to a procedure that I had to have done to make sure my tummy was in order! LOL Anyway, I FINALLY got the team tracker together and guess what??? With 17 members, we are only FOUR points away from the TOP SPOT! Yes! One of the teams that is ahead of us has 8 members more than we do and we are STILL only THREE points away from them? What does that mean? THat means that we are DOING THIS...so CONSIDER IT DONE! I know we are growing tired because my legs hurt! I may not post everyday about my progress but that is mainly because I am trying to keep up with all of these darn numbers, but I am WITH YOU! So, if you have been slacking over the last few days...it is NOT too late to BOOST it up and KNOCK it out! The highest quantity does NOT always beat the highest quality! I am so proud of you guys and LET'S KEEP IT FLOWING! As your captain, I will do so and ask that you do the same!

WE CAN DO IT! WE WILL DO IT! CONSIDER IT DONE!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 4
    Mission accomplished + 5 miles complete
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Week 2 : DAY 4 : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Doing great so far! I cannot believe that we are kicking butt so much! Only 1 away from the top!!! That is awesome, that should be HUGE motivation for us ladies!! Lets keep kicking this!!

Tomorrow and Saturday I will get the rest of my miles in, I am up to 4 miles! So 6 more to go, I should definitely get in at least 4 on Saturday, so I really need to work on 3-4 miles tomorrow, which I AM sure I can do!!

Well ladies, I am off for tonight, movie night with the hubs! I will talk to you all tomorrow!! Keep up the AWESOME work ladies!! We CAN do this!! YAY!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Week 2 day 4
    All missions accomplished!!!

Whoohoo we are doing so great keep up all the hard work ladies you can do it!!!
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All missions accomplished and 2 miles for me toward our 100. Woot! A little stiff today with awesomely sore quads. Stretch, stretch, stretch!
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    08/11/2011

Mission Accomplished
    3.1 Miles Done

I am so very proud of our team! I needed to hear that. Thank you Cap for the update. I stepped on the scale this morning and it's UP 1/2 a pound. I don't know what is up with that. I am moving and doing more than I ever have and I'm flooding my body with water. It's got to start going down soon, right? I'm not slacking! Honestly, you should see the sweat :-)
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    8/11 - mission complete

mini challenge for today and tomorrow - STRETCHING- i am seeing a bunch of posts saying my legs are getting worn out, im sore, etc. I am challenging you to get 5 mins of stretching in BEFORE and AFTER your work...even do a lil yoga if you want

i will be in and out again today...daughter has meet the teacher day!

oh and not sure how many miles i did yesterday walking around sea world...we were there for about 6 hours
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    ivygirl...it is probably water and muscle...don't get discouraged...us woman fluctuate in weight normally from day to day...just keep going and you will see it go down...how are your measurements..sometimes we see the change there first before we see the scale go down...love ya girlie, keep it up your doing great !!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    I am sorry to say I probably won't be able to do the challenge for today due to my foot...did the jumping jacks last night and now foot is kinked or something...and now my opposite hip has a hitch...lol...please don't hate me or throw rotten tomatoes at me...I think I have overdone it...so I'm taking the day off to heal so I can get right back up tomorrow and kick some major BOO-TAY !!!

That being said I will do the water, and food log and be under my calories...and my 5+ miles are done for the 100 mile walk for the team and I submitted my recipe as well.

~GIRLS WE CAN DO THIS, WE WILL DO THIS, LET'S GET IT DONE....GO TEAM FLAB TO FAB~
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    mission accomplished 8/10 and 8/11 and I'm at 6 miles this week for the extra miles (I pledged 5).