30 Day Shred

Options
Hi is anyone doing or want to start the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? I’ve started this so many times but never committed myself to the full 30 days. Looking for some motivation/ support buddy’s

Replies

• may3161
    may3161 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bex800 wrote: »
    Hi is anyone doing or want to start the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? I’ve started this so many times but never committed myself to the full 30 days. Looking for some motivation/ support buddy’s

I been doing 30DS for a while now. There's another group here jillian Michael one year commitment started super strong but for the last couple of weeks it's been only myself posting. It's been about 5 days since I posted anything but I'm still doing 30DS every day. I'm on my 2nd round Day 17 and when I completed it again I'm going for a 3rd one. I love the program and love to seeing my body changing as I go through the levels.
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's really good! d I've done it in the past!! Good luck!!!
  • another_chelle
    another_chelle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love all Jillian Michaels videos. The only issue I have is the repetitiveness of the workouts. I use a variety of her videos during the week/month to try and keep the workouts interesting and different.
  • sarahmchugh07
    sarahmchugh07 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bex800- I'll join you! I just canceled my BeachBody membership because I didn't care for the pushing of products. I really enjoy Jillian's workouts. I am going to start The Shred this afternoon.
  • chlojwx
    chlojwx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have got up to day 22 before, but I have started it again and am now on day 2! I lost 10lbs the last time I did it! x
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've tried this SO many times in the past. I think the furthest I got was day 18, but I'd really like to commit and finish the whole 30 days! I've been sick the last couple of weeks so plan to start on Monday
  • katrados
    katrados Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello there,
    I have started the 30 days shred today and was looking for company on line. Hope you are still doing it. How is your progress?
    I have completed my first workout today and hopefully I will do all the 30 days. I have a few extra kilos and feel really chubby, so I am trying to get ready for swimsuit season.
  • missy_me500
    missy_me500 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've just finished day 8 and finding everything fairly easy now on Level 1 except the lunges are still burning my legs as much as they did on day one! How are you all getting on?