Brazilian Seed

Options
Have you used the Brazilian seed to boost weight loss? I know a person that is using this seed and has lost over 30 lbs. Due to my autoimmune disorder I cannot use herbal supplements but I am curios to know if this seed has actually help you guys loose weight.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    These are just Brazil nuts, right?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

I'm honestly not sure what it is. I looked it up and some products look like just brazil nuts, but other products had warnings of side effects like dehydration (I'm assuming this is due to the laxative effect of whatever is in the product) and throat sores/ulcers.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

I'm honestly not sure what it is. I looked it up and some products look like just brazil nuts, but other products had warnings of side effects like dehydration (I'm assuming this is due to the laxative effect of whatever is in the product) and throat sores/ulcers.

Yikes! Anything with that kind of warnings on it would be a big NO WAY for me!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    It will make your wallet lighter from the money you waste on it.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

I should have been clearer -- these were not warnings on the product itself, but people reporting these side effects online (which is just as concerning to me!). Yeah, it doesn't sound like fun.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Right. I did an in depth investigation (i.e., I googled "brazilian seed") and then zoomed in on the image and that's all I can figure out. They look like chips of Brazil nuts to me. I can only think of one other Brazilian seed and it's definitely not that.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Yes. Coupled with apple cider vinegar, green tea and cutting carbs by EXACTLY 73.8% (any more or less will destroy your diet), you're pretty much GUARANTEED weight loss.

But don't take it on Thursdays, your digestive system doesn't process Brazilian Seeds properly that day, and may actually reverse all the progress you made that week.

My thoughts exactly...lol!!!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

I should have been clearer -- these were not warnings on the product itself, but people reporting these side effects online (which is just as concerning to me!). Yeah, it doesn't sound like fun.

Well, since I tend to research anything I'm even remotely considering taking, I usually run into those kinds of warnings no matter if they're on the product or not.

But yeah... as a former laxative abuser who ended up in the ER because of dehydration. I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft pole.
  • mmary925
    mmary925 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

yes
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Wth??
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    mmary925 wrote: »

yes

How are they going to create weight loss?
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    How... wha...
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Maybe this person had a seed allergy.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to tell you that there is no magic to this.