stuck in a rut!!! ISO anyone who shares Food Diary (Let's be Friends! )

sarahanne1125
sarahanne1125 Posts: 14 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm back at it after gaining back the 40 lbs I lost 2 years ago with WW. I'm a 38 y.o. wife & Mommy to my 5y.o. daughter, in S Illinois (near St. Louis). I'm doing great this time around, double-tracking WW & on MFP...but I'm stuck in a total food rut! I eat the same foods over & over, so I need some inspiration. I set my Food Diary to public, so I'm looking to follow people who do the same! If you're also following WW Freestyle, all the better, but I am also very interested in other weight loss programs & methods, etc.

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Mine is open, feel free to add me. I just use MFP and have not tried any other diet plans ever. Have lost 7 p9ounds so far this go round. Had lost 21 previously using MFP.
  • Franacious
    Franacious Posts: 54 Member
    The last few months have been terrible, inconsistent, sugar loaded and over calories on the regular. HOWEVER, I am highly motivated right now to lose 15 or so pounds (I'd like to lose 5 in the next 10 days but that is a lofty goal)! No matter if I'm doing well or poorly, my diary is open and I've vowed to to log even when I fall off the wagon. Feel free to add me.
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    I keep an open diary - was on MFP for awhile, joined WW (and stopped MFP), and came back to MFP a couple of months ago. I've lost 23 pounds with another 15-20 (ish) to go ..... I keep mine open and log everything daily (the good, bad, and ugly) .... anyone feel free to add me -
  • wheelholder
    wheelholder Posts: 34 Member
    How do you keep an open diary?
  • sarahanne1125
    sarahanne1125 Posts: 14 Member
    How do you keep an open diary?

It's in your Settings under your Food Diary. You can set it to be private, public, or friends only. I thought I had mine open, but I looked earlier & noticed it actually wasn't. I tried to change it, but apparently I'm having some sync issues between my app & the website. :-/
  • phyliciahaartje
    phyliciahaartje Posts: 4 Member
    You can do it, mama! Since you're doing WW again, you could try out some of the keto recipes I've recently been exploring. I've only just started logging again recently due to a weight loss/fitness gains journey I'm on now, but as I explore more I will definitely add them! Your logs will give me low carb inspo, too! One day at a time. As long as we hold ourselves accountable, we can achieve our goals. :)
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Hiya! Please feel free to add me. I have an open diary and i'm always up for adding like minded people :)
  • lougaskell
    lougaskell Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. Just started on here, switched from WW to calorie count x