Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options

Replies

• nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, because I hate snakes!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Maybe
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I could be your Gilligan!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    cool...I can build a fire
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Oh yes that dude looks strong. He can build the raft and hunt wild boar with his hands.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    Oh yes that dude looks strong. He can build the raft and hunt wild boar with his hands.

*kitten* yes
  • willnorton
    Options

*kitten* yes

kitten???? not familiar with that term... people like you stir the pot a little too much... Im going to stop with that and not say what first came to mind..how old are you??? never dealt with that first grade sticking the tongue out... holler ... when you get through with the "special vitamins)... know what I mean
  • projectsix
    edited April 2018
    Options
    willnorton wrote: »

*kitten* yes

kitten???? not familiar with that term... people like you stir the pot a little too much... Im going to stop with that and not say what first came to mind..how old are you??? never dealt with that first grade sticking the tongue out... holler ... when you get through with the "special vitamins)... know what I mean

*kitten* is replaced on the forums by MFP when you use a swear word Will. He was also not talking to you, I was the person above him.

Also, you're wayyyyyyy *kitten* off base so you should probably just apologize for the confusion and move on before you get lynched by his harem of ladies. :D
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Could be fun. who are you again?
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Maybe
  • projectsix
    Options

You're not funny now go reply to my *kitten* I sent last week or I'm taking you off my xmas list.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    edited April 2018
    Options
    willnorton wrote: »

*kitten* yes

wow... who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? lighten up huh? this is fun and games. at least I thought it was...
  • willnorton
    Options
    hmmmm.... thought it was pointed at me... i have dealt with people like that many times.... no apology from me...
    life goes on...
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

You're not funny now go reply to my *kitten* I sent last week or I'm taking you off my xmas list.

lol :D:D
  • ZaraxXx88
    ZaraxXx88 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Possibly
  • SnakeCharmer13
    SnakeCharmer13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options