Question for the ladies.. sex related

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    this is an excellent example of sexual selection. guys like booty for two reasons. When we were still early hominids evolving in the plains of Africa, we didn't have claws, teeth, stealth, etc. what we did have was running endurance. a well developed set of butt muscles was an indicator of a mate who was capable of chasing down prey to exhaustion. Also, as our heads got bigger, it created the need for a wider birth canal in women, thus making low/wide hips a favorable trait in women. the more you know :smile:

Why do so many women say they want a guy who can make them laugh? From an evolutionary perspective, I mean.
    =)

Because life is often intolerable and people with no humor get in fights and end up dead.

Yeah, like I said (you didn't specify how they ended up dead, but I'm pretty sure having a throat ripped through the body cavity would do that :astonished: ) :tongue:
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic... is there any truth to this? I will hangup and listen!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Interesting topic... is there any truth to this? I will hangup and listen!

It stands to reason. Simple mathematics says that less cushioning allows for greater projection.

Physiologically it may also have to do with less excess weight = more energy and enjoyment of these kinds of activities

Psychologically, better self-image leads to less self-doubt and greater enjoyment, having nothing to do with the size, shape, or colour of...... anything

I can't speak from experience because this particular dog is not returning to that particular vomit
  • Versicolour
    Options
    this is an excellent example of sexual selection. guys like booty for two reasons. When we were still early hominids evolving in the plains of Africa, we didn't have claws, teeth, stealth, etc. what we did have was running endurance. a well developed set of butt muscles was an indicator of a mate who was capable of chasing down prey to exhaustion. Also, as our heads got bigger, it created the need for a wider birth canal in women, thus making low/wide hips a favorable trait in women. the more you know :smile:

Why do so many women say they want a guy who can make them laugh? From an evolutionary perspective, I mean.
    =)

Because life is often intolerable and people with no humor get in fights and end up dead.

Yeah, like I said (you didn't specify how they ended up dead, but I'm pretty sure having a throat ripped through the body cavity would do that :astonished: ) :tongue:

Plz don't throat rip me. We don't have our babies yet. <3

Yet? I'm not getting any younger here mister. My egg tray is looking increasingly stark

But no worries! I haven't met many people who I felt the urge to do this to!! And even then I resisted marvelously well, if I do say so myself
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    jaycanchu wrote: »
    I think when one or both partners lose weight, it allows your happy regions to get closer, so it seems that way

but then why do guys like big booties?

Is this a serious question?

No
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    It's not highly scientific but #seemslegit

https://manvfat.com/what-being-fat-does-to-your-penis/

Quote:
    roughly speaking, *drumroll*
    For every 30-50lbs of excess weight you will lose an inch of visible penis.

I guess depending on how much energy you expend during copulation, the part that's not visible may or may not be felt.
  • OkChargerFan2
    OkChargerFan2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I’m just happy to see my parts once again...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    deonbfit wrote: »
    Ladies. After losing weight, does his length/ depth increase during sex?
    Tried to Google this but only found the male perspective.
    Just burning curiosity lol!

I guess in the missionary position, losing weight would increase penetration depth. However, other positions would not be affected one way or the other due to weight loss. I recommend a lot of experimentation.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    deonbfit wrote: »
    Ladies. After losing weight, does his length/ depth increase during sex?
    Tried to Google this but only found the male perspective.
    Just burning curiosity lol!

I guess in the missionary position, losing weight would increase penetration depth. However, other positions would not be affected one way or the other due to weight loss. I recommend a lot of experimentation.

From a simplistic approach, one would tend to agree. However, from a realistic standpoint, other factors do come into play. Thickness of fat and skin tissue around the body lends to not only decreased penetration but also flexibility, longevity/endurance as well as even just self confidence may cause issues. In some cases, "just the tip" may not even be possible for some.

However, that still doesn't mean one shouldn't try differnt positions.
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    As a woman who has lost over 125lbs in the past, had a child, gained back about 70lbs, and now lost 19lbs again I can tell you that for me there was little to no change in satisfaction or in his length/size. Did losing weight aid in being able to enjoy various positions? Probably so, but if you want something bad enough you find a way to make it work ;). Also, after healing up after childbirth(natural) there is no change in feeling either. But this is just my experience, others may have a different story.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Speaking of questions for the ladies. I considered making this a thread but thought better of it.

Manscaping. Yes or no for the guy in your life?

bc4sujxz22na.jpeg
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That picture has me rolling! To funny! I even forgot what I was going to say.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Speaking of questions for the ladies. I considered making this a thread but thought better of it.

bc4sujxz22na.jpeg

:D:D:D:D@caco_ethes you never disappoint. I <3 you!

For the record I agree with this though..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

bc4sujxz22na.jpeg

:D:D:D:D@caco_ethes you never disappoint. I <3 you!

For the record I agree with this though..

I don't know which answer is being given with this picture!

Haha! I am not sure how to answer with out getting a warning.
  • deonbfit
    deonbfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wasn't expecting this thread to receive so much attention hahaha!
    I can elaborate a bit... I'm more interested to know if a women loses weight and the man does not if there will be any sort of change in depth.
    I have about 50 lbs to lose. I expect to lose a few inches in the general vicinity. I would expect in theory that this change would allow for deeper penetration but I am looking for women to verify this, who have been with the same man throughout their weight loss journey.

• iWishMyNameWasRebel
    iWishMyNameWasRebel Posts: 174 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Generally, no. But really, that's a question for the current lady in your life (if there is one right now), as well as your own preference. Personally, I prefer it natural for the guy, unless the forest is so thick I can't find the tree. Then you may want to do a little hedge trimming.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    It can yes. If he loses weight, the fat pad around his fun stick shrinks, thus exposing more of that lovely length. And if she loses weight, she too reduces the fat padding around her love glove, thus allowing his fun stick to reach new depths. ** This is a generalization. Experiences may vary.

Now I'm gonna have a hard time focusing on other stuff the rest of the day, hahaha!

I choked on my coffee :D
  • deonbfit
    deonbfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What's the male perspective?
    I found men say that when they lose weight they gain length. I don't know if that's just what they can see past their belly or if it is what a woman actually feels.
    I also found men who had shared their experiences sleeping with different sizes of women and how they vary and why. Which ones they liked and didn't like.
    I'm wondering if a girl loses weight though if their is any difference in how deep he can get.