Fitness friends needed

Options
So here's the thing. I'm 32 and live in Devon surrounded by the beautifull outdoors but I'm too out of shape to enjoy it.

I want to get into reasonable shape and need to lose about 20kg. It's going to be a hard and long road and I'd really appreciate some people to encourage me along the way.

If you have a spare 5 minutes every now and again please feel free to message me something encouraging or supportive and better yet, add me as a friend.

Thanks

Replies

• jolley07
    jolley07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You are not alone my friend. Just remember, if it were easy, everyone would do it.
  • gingerdonalds
    gingerdonalds Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! Well, except that it is freezing here in Missouri. I need to exercise too and I miss the outdoors. I am going to walk for about ten minutes and see if I can stand the cold. What is your goal for the day?
  • IrRevd
    IrRevd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is not to eat too much but tomorrow is the biggie as I am going back to the gym for the first time in years.
  • takera16
    takera16 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hope the gym went well. It can be terrifying to return, so it's not an easy goal!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (others on this thread, too! I also have the same username on Garmin Connect and IG ;) )
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone and everyone! I log a few times, daily. Open Diaries. I communicate & motivate. I can be a listening ear and a cheerleader. :blush:
  • jenf1950
    jenf1950 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think exercise needs to go with the calorie control but when you are obese, unfit and have joint problems, it’s hard. Since being immobile I have put on weight, I need motivation to get back into walking. I am in the UK and the weather hasn’t been good, roll on warmer weather.
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey! I know the feeling. I'm in north east Scotland. Feel free to add me :)
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone let's do this together, feel free to add me
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    good luck :) support on MFP helps a lot, keeps you motivated