Footballs back this weekend.....yay!!!!!

Options
ziggy67
ziggy67 Posts: 351
I know there are a lot of women out there who hate football...but I love it with a passion. I can't wait for the new season to kick off again this week-end. I am a diehard Arsenal supporter and swear I burn calories just watching them!! Its a very sad day today as I've been told that both Fabregas and Nasri have been sold...but I am confident we will keep winning without em. Are any of you big footie fans and what team do you support?
Come on you gunners!!!!!

Replies

• TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Whoooo!!!!

GOOOO RAVENS!!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Booo..... a whole day without the hubby! He is a die hard Bears fan and does not miss a single game... for ANYTHING...
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    love football!! and i cant wait to start my fantasy team :)
  • francena84
    Options
    MY boyfriend is a die hard Dolphins fan, Im a Steelers fan
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love football!! And so excited its back! Love the Dallas Cowboys!
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    HAHA....I think OP is referring to football as in Soccer....but, American Football starts this weekend too

<<<<
    GO FALCONS!!!
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    LOVE FOOTBALL!!! Even though our team here in MI sucks... Let's see how the Lions do this season!

I'm so excited for the season to start! =)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    My hubby is a Ravens fan and I'm a Giants fan - GO GIANTS!!!
  • ziggy67
    Options
    I've done my fantasy team too......watch em and weep!!
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    I am right there with ya girl!!! I love football =:) I am a big Miami Dolphins fan but in my house we watch all the games and have quit a few teams we support!! My husband likes the Giants, my 13 yr old son the Vikings and my 9 yr old son the 49ers!!! I also have a 3 yr old daughter and have been fighting with my husband about her either being a Dolphins fan or Giants fan!! She likes the dolphins better!! LOL!! We just bought a new house and decorated our basement family room with sports theme and are painting one whole wall like a football field!! Love this room :) Cannot wait to start watching the games!!!!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Whoooo!!!!

GOOOO RAVENS!!!!

YES!!! I can't wait to watch the game tonight! I've even taught my kids some of the Ray Lewis pregame chants, lol. There's nothing like hearing a 4-year-old girl yell, "You can't hurt me 'cause me I'm a machine, jerk!"
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Whoooo!!!!

GOOOO RAVENS!!!!

I'm a huge 9er fan ( yeah yeah, they suck, I know). But living in Carroll County MD, I root for the Ravens as well. But I'll be rooting for the 9ers when they come visit for the Thanksgiving game. Hopefully I'll be on TV for a few seconds :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I'm much more of a college football fan than NFL, but I'll take what I can get.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    LOVE fall, mainly because of football. We're more college fans than NFL (Go Jackets! My husband would say Go Pack!), but we do watch the Panthers games. Looking forward to the pre season game Saturday night.
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm psyched too!! I love every level of football...from bitty to the pros!! This is my son's senior year in high school....which is REALLY cool, but totally bums me out that he won't be playing anymore...there's something about watching your own son play!!
    Go OSU Buckeyes and UT Vols!!!
    Gooooo Broncos!! (even though we've been in such turmoil for several years!! ha!)

Been listening to the "Boys of Fall" song a little more recently!! Love it!
  • ziggy67
    Options
    I was referring to UK soccer...but American soccer counts too!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    HAHA....I think OP is referring to football as in Soccer....but, American Football starts this weekend too

<<<<
    GO FALCONS!!!

LMAO!!! You're right! Oh well, being in the states and all, guess what we're thinking....
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! I can't wait too! Here we go Steelers, HERE WE GO!

And I live in Morgantown, WV, so I also have to add -- Let's go, Mountaineers!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    < Go Colts!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    GO RAVENS!!