Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Time to get in shape !

Hey everyone I’m Micky , just started up training and eating right again it’s been a while , going to stick to it!! Going to see what progress I can make in 4 month! Got a decent gym routine and diet set up so I’m going to go for it

Replies

• Enji_J
    Enji_J Posts: 9 Member
    Hey man good for you! How'd you settle on a gym routine? I'm about to start going and trying to figure out the best way to set one up. Recommendations?
  • michaelpriceuk3760
    michaelpriceuk3760 Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks man, and just by doing my research on the web it’s got everything you need without having to buy books and magazines, but also tips off friends , first you need to know what type of goal your wanting to achieve for me it’s lean muscle so I looked up lean meals and lean workouts and trying this , I will mix things up after a few weeks replacing workouts with other ones so it always shocks the body , smash it !!