Seriously... MEN ONLY!!!

Options

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to see how many hot guys have replied to it....

yep...
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    never fails lol.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Gee....No matter how many times someone does this, it's just as hilarious as the last hundred times.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    MEeee!! LOL
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Now they will be searching for it.

Yeah, but don't you be giving them the URL or password Carl....

Don't do it or our threads about cigars, best lapdance clubs, cars and the world's top 10 greatest beers will get replaced with TOM threads. The inhumanity of it!

I promise...the only way they could get it out of me would be to tie me up and try to seduce me.

Ladies...smiley-happy112.gif
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    whatever.

what's your point???
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    FFFFFFUUUUUUU!!! I just lost the game!

Damn you Blueshred! You set us up!
  • dlsellman
    Options
    Funny game :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Well doh!! And how many blokes would open a thread titled Seriously ..WOMEN ONLY!!! hmm? Probably just as many if not more ;)

Probably not. They'd assume it was about TOM or birth control or something equally extraneous.

Exactly... only so many times a guy can read about aunt flo before heading the warning of Women only... maybe this thread should be about the nuances of a properly powdered bean bag for hot summer days....
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    OK, I opened it :)
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nothing is just for men anymore!!!!!!!!! LOL!
  • OnlyGodCan
    Options
    Wel of we did. Who doesn't want to read what on the minds of men. Not a fail at all ;-)

Um. Me? I was hoping for a thread full of hot nudie pictures where they compared .... abs. Sigh. So much disappointment.

LMBO! That was a big disappointment!
  • OnlyGodCan
    Options
    Wel of we did. Who doesn't want to read what on the minds of men. Not a fail at all ;-)

Um. Me? I was hoping for a thread full of hot nudie pictures where they compared .... abs. Sigh. So much disappointment.

We'll be happy to do this as long as women make a separate where they compare boobs.

MINE left with the weight!!!! There is NO fun there!
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    lol
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ME! I did I did! If it had a normal title I would have just skimmed by it. If you want to truly post something that women won't look at make sure the title has something gross or boring (IE, athletes feet; jock itch ect.) It's the same for women! You know you look at every WOMEN or LADIES only thread. But if we titles something like "Period question" you would likely stay clear :laugh:
  • kbarry90
    kbarry90 Posts: 48
    Options
    well the guys always seem to have an input on the women only topics so i felt the need to give my input on the men only topic
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Guilty.

If I had known this was solely to stroke your ego I would've never been tempted to peek :(
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I know I was supposed to post this in the secret men's only subforum.

What do you find best that works for support? When I run and sweat often it sticks to the side of my thigh and has a lot of chafing. like a sweaty piece of chewed bubble gum or silly putty.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Any time the title says "men only" I open it. :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

LMBO! That was a big disappointment!

HAHA Guys don't compare abs, we compare girlfriends and wives. (unless your not into girls, then all bets are off)